IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #21 7/18/23 3:59 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
My ISW starts a Winchester
So does my son and pops. Me i am finishing off that honey-do list and tune in to Flo.
3 Likes: flagboy55, mc/rider, tirespinner
wildman92 (Online)
  #22 7/19/23 9:22 PM
We will catch up with y’all at Circle City on Monday. We’re going All-Star racing Friday - Sunday. 🏁

Jen Kelley (she/her)
6 Likes: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, mlamb, PIT CART, racenut69
1021gpa (Offline)
  #23 7/20/23 6:04 AM
Will be at the burg camping my 1st in person sprint race in 2 years flo has ruined me my daughter passed away in 2016 and she was a huge sprintcar fan we made 10 to 12 sprint shows a year together I am sure she is saying what the hell is the matter with you dad that going to change I am going to get off my ass and make more races
18 Likes: 2fast4u, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, cowboyhar69, Eatin Dirt, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, Love dirt, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, oppweld, Pancho Stapp, PIT CART, reeserx, TNRustler, wallbanger II
racefanindy (Offline)
  #24 7/21/23 10:50 AM
I’m planning to get to Gas City, Lawrenceburg, Circle City, Putnamville and Bloomington. I haven’t been to Bloomington for over a decade. Looking forward to see the grandstand redo. I’ve read you can take lawn chairs like Putnamville? 🏁
2 Likes: LUCKYONE, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #25 7/21/23 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by racefanindy:
I’m planning to get to Gas City, Lawrenceburg, Circle City, Putnamville and Bloomington. I haven’t been to Bloomington for over a decade. Looking forward to see the grandstand redo. I’ve read you can take lawn chairs like Putnamville? 🏁

If you're early enough..

Charles Nungester
racefanindy (Offline)
  #26 7/21/23 11:16 AM
…also saw a post earlier this week with general info about all the ISW races. But I can’t find it now. Does anyone know if the Gas City exit off I69 is open? Thanks.
jmamcd (Offline)
  #27 7/21/23 11:31 AM
The Gas City exit northbound on I-69 is open. I used it last night. I think the southbound exit is also open.
2 Likes: Love dirt, tirespinner
azsprintfan1 (Offline)
  #28 7/21/23 12:59 PM
The greatest 8 days in the history of the world! I unfortunately cannot make it this year! Everyone please be safe and HAVE A BLAST! Ill be watching on Flo! Stay away four letter word that rhymes with train! #imissmanzy
4 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, Love dirt, tirespinner, TNRustler
Jonr (Offline)
  #29 7/21/23 1:27 PM
Read on Facebook/Twitter that they have had 32 cars commit to running the entire week. With that as a base, it should be great car counts all week and a great points battle.
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #30 7/21/23 1:53 PM
Been here about an hour now and just kicking it under the awning. Snagged our seats and getting ready to crack a cold one!! Everyone enjoy the show whether you’re here or not. If ya see me give the long hair in the TMez gear a shout🍻🍺🏁
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner