IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #1 6/2/23 2:30 AM
Our racing family will be in the house for this weekend racing events at Knoxville. Looking forward to making some great Kodak moments and life time memories together again. Have fun and enjoy the great things that we all love. God bless America 🇺🇸 and go blue 💙. Thanks ❤️
8 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, mc/rider, oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #2 6/2/23 5:50 AM
Hope to see you there.
4 Likes: Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #3 6/2/23 6:58 AM
We're sitting this one out,and glad we did, everyone be safe & have a good time.🏁🏁

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, racenut69, wildman92
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #4 6/2/23 9:40 AM
Safe travels, easy on the Bud Light............

See ya at the Burg.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Ilovedirttrackracing
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #5 6/2/23 10:14 AM
We went the last time USAC was out there and didn't get rained out. Even though Macho Man stunk up the show both nights that year, the racing was fantastic. Make sure to visit the NSCHoF! Enjoy!!
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #6 6/2/23 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Safe travels, easy on the Bud Light............

See ya at the Burg.
Charles, I think we should re-name you Maytag because you are an agitator

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, Ilovedirttrackracing, Love dirt
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #7 6/2/23 12:56 PM
Go Bacon! and Blu! LOL.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, mc/rider
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #8 6/2/23 3:36 PM
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing:
Our racing family will be in the house for this weekend racing events at Knoxville Raceway in Iowa. Mailman was going to let me drive so he could take a nap,but he asked me where Knoxville was on the map,and I pointed to Knoxville Illinois. So that disqualified me,but thats ok I get to start opening Silver Bullets even earlier in the day,and get to take Mail mans nap for him! Im smarter than you think really....
Looking forward to making some great Kodak moments and life time memories together again. Hopefully a new Rooster or 2 on my doorstep when I get back home to Osogood,India. You cant make this stuff up! Have fun and enjoy the great things that we all love. P.S good thing I packed some preparation H with me as the Hemorrhoids have been acting up do to lack of sitting in the grandstands doing all great things we love. PPS I need all the help I can get......
God bless America ���� and go blue ��. Thanks ❤️ P.S anyone want to go to the Dingus,look me up and I'll buy ! Thanks
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, flatout18, Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #9 6/2/23 6:26 PM
Unbelievable

Jen Kelley (she/her)
4 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Chief Wahoo, flatout18, Ilovedirttrackracing
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #10 6/2/23 8:47 PM
Friday night is canceled.

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.