IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tony Diaz
11/10/22, 1:30 PM   #1
Tony Diaz
hammy711

On Wednesday, November 9, 2022, my father Tony Diaz, went home to Heaven. He was proceeded in death by his parents and survived by me and his three grandchildren. He nurtured and inspired my son to learn about the inner workings of automobiles and was an amazing and patient teacher. He knew everything there is to know about cars of all kinds. He was known throughout the sprint racing world for the beautiful, state of the art cars he designed and his generosity to the drivers and teams he built them for. He was a skilled welder and woodworker and could make something beautiful out of a simple 2x4. He was a friend to everyone he met and his irascible and infectious personality is indelibly imprinted on all who knew him. He was a friend to all and very loyal to those he loved. He will forever be missed and will always be in our hearts.

11/10/22, 1:39 PM   #2
PIT CART

Sorry to hear about your father.

3 members like this post: cowboyhar69, fish, tirespinner
11/10/22, 3:16 PM   #3
Re: Tony Diaz
kb78

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tony Diaz