IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Status Upgrade
9/22/22, 2:58 PM   #1
Status Upgrade
kb78

I usually only lurk on here and very seldom do I make a comment or a thread, and it seems like when I do post something it doesn't get a lot of responses, but I am determined to upgrade my status on this board after this weekend. The Four Crown is my absolute favorite weekend of the year and I am taking in Gas City as well, but no matter how much I enjoy the weekend I have made a promise to myself to come on here Sunday or Monday and complain about something that wasn't perfect. Perhaps I will even threaten to never go to Eldora or another USAC race ever again. I don't know what my complaint will be but I have worked up a few options;

Program drug on, ended too late, track too wet, track too dusty, seats were uncomfortable, food was cold, food too expensive, couldn't bring my own beer in, someone had seat backs, too many cars, not enough push trucks, something about safety, someone is probably cheating and the track/USAC favors them, tickets cost too much, tickets need to cost more for the prize fund, Tony has ruined the joint, or maybe that Midgets are bumper cars over run with children.

Whether it is one of these or something new one thing is for sure, I refuse to go to this whole weekend without complaining about something. I wish you all well in finding your own shortcomings.

9/22/22, 4:08 PM   #2
Re: Status Upgrade
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb78 View Post
I usually only lurk on here and very seldom do I make a comment or a thread, and it seems like when I do post something it doesn't get a lot of responses, but I am determined to upgrade my status on this board after this weekend. The Four Crown is my absolute favorite weekend of the year and I am taking in Gas City as well, but no matter how much I enjoy the weekend I have made a promise to myself to come on here Sunday or Monday and complain about something that wasn't perfect. Perhaps I will even threaten to never go to Eldora or another USAC race ever again. I don't know what my complaint will be but I have worked up a few options;

Program drug on, ended too late, track too wet, track too dusty, seats were uncomfortable, food was cold, food too expensive, couldn't bring my own beer in, someone had seat backs, too many cars, not enough push trucks, something about safety, someone is probably cheating and the track/USAC favors them, tickets cost too much, tickets need to cost more for the prize fund, Tony has ruined the joint, or maybe that Midgets are bumper cars over run with children.

Whether it is one of these or something new one thing is for sure, I refuse to go to this whole weekend without complaining about something. I wish you all well in finding your own shortcomings.
You forgot "Every time I have been there I get hit by rocks"..........

9/22/22, 4:14 PM   #3
chrismattlin

I'll start you off.

Quote:
Tony has ruined the joint
Duh!

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
9/22/22, 6:29 PM   #4
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing View Post
I wish more tracks would aim to have more urinals,(aim...get it? Haha) or at least plant some trees. Considering most race fans these days are baby boomers,they slow the line down considerably. Makes it rough for us younger guys that like Silver Bullets. Theres been times being in line behind a Baby Boomer that I have wondered if they are really peeing,or did they die while standing up?
Thats Rick for you,picking on us Baby Boomers. I'll give him credit though for thinking out side the box......err i mean urinal........
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 9/22/22 at 6:31 PM.

4 members like this post: Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, racenut69, wildman92
9/22/22, 7:05 PM   #5
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 22

Rick just upset after reading this article Rumor has it he’s on his way down there to help clean up.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coors-lig...iler-crash.amp

9/22/22, 8:46 PM   #6
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

This will never get you in the door, You first have to stay home then rip some critisim of anything and everything at all the tracks YOU DID'NT go in person too.

That will get you top tier status

Have fun.

3 members like this post: chrismattlin, Ken Bonnema, OnTheHammer
9/22/22, 9:26 PM   #7
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
Rick just upset after reading this article Rumor has it he’s on his way down there to help clean up.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coors-lig...iler-crash.amp
Travesty

3 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, Ilovedirttrackracing, wildman92
9/23/22, 1:42 AM   #8
jdull99

Quote:

OFF TOPIC!!! Eldora is in OH! This is INDIANA Open Wheel...
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

1 member likes this post: TNRustler
9/23/22, 12:17 PM   #9
flagboy55

Love this post! KB I will also try to find some complaints to help your cause. In fact I’ll start with the dang road construction on RT 30

9/23/22, 2:54 PM   #10
Ilovedirttrackracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
Thats Rick for you,picking on us Baby Boomers. I'll give him credit though for thinking out side the box......err i mean urinal........
Unbelievable can't we all just along. Lmao 😒. Only the best for aq. Simply the best. Wow you can't make this stuff up. Thanks 🇺🇸

2 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Status Upgrade