IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > any 305 car owners that run Fremont/Attica?
12/14/21, 1:49 PM   #1
any 305 car owners that run Fremont/Attica?
hammy711

Hey guys, are there any 305 car owners that run Fremont/Attica? I have tried putting a car together but I just don't have the budget I need to do it. My boss (company owner) is offering to help, still, its tough.
I am wondering if I bring some sponsorship money to the table can I drive your car? Maybe you have an older car that needs repair or missing parts here and there. I raced 360s and 410s back in the southwest, built my own stuff.
I Manage a CNC shop in Michigan so we can get parts made, even build a frame if we have to. I would love to drive a 360 or 410, but I need to get back in first. I can be your "crew chief" for a season if need be, then we can talk driving the following year. I'm willing to work with you, but I'm tired of being out the sport I love so much. Please help a fellow racer out, we can at least talk...3024018441

1 member likes this post: Russ
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > any 305 car owners that run Fremont/Attica?