IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Doug Auld 59, Sprint & Midget Magazine founder dies.
10/10/21, 3:08 PM   #1
Doug Auld 59, Sprint & Midget Magazine founder dies.
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Doug Auld 59, Sprint & Midget Magazine founder dies.

https://www.speedsport.com/more/doug...xPn0NvVQs3MaeU

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/10/21, 6:45 PM   #2
openwheelfan1

This is SO sad! Doug Auld was a huge supporter of open wheel, short track racing in all its forms! His insight and support will be sorely missed. May he Rest In Peace and thoughts and prayers to his family.

10/10/21, 10:12 PM   #3
Re: Doug Auld 59, Sprint & Midget Magazine founder dies.
HDbill

Way too sad. The best are missed the most. My heart goes out to his family and relatives. It will absolutely take a while. But over time they will realize how fortunate that they had him and the times, smiles and laughter together. And they will feel sorry for those that never get and ace dealt to them. God speed Doug. Thanks for everything.

4 members like this post: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, LUCKYONE, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Doug Auld 59, Sprint & Midget Magazine founder dies.