IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
benvar (Offline)
  #1 10/4/21 12:33 PM
Is there crash damage insurance available for Sprint Cars
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #2 10/4/21 1:12 PM
If there is such a thing and I doubt it, I sure hope Brady Bacon has it. He's had several very hard rides this year.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
2 Likes: tirespinner, wallbanger II
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #3 10/4/21 1:19 PM
I know there are a couple IndyCar tubs that are insured; with that said, I'm sure you could insure your sprint car. Heck, you can insure just about anything if you're willing to pay the premium. However, I'd imagine those premiums would be sky-high and not cost effective- you'd be better off putting those premium payments towards a second car.
3 Likes: erich45, motorhead748, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #4 10/4/21 1:22 PM
Sure, Just has a 80k deductable

Charles Nungester
8 Likes: erich45, FALCONEDDIE, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, motorhead748, PJ Wright, racenut69, rmr6nm
jjones752 (Offline)
  #5 10/4/21 1:29 PM
Somewhat O.T. but you can buy $1500-deductable crash damage insurance for Cory Kruseman's Sprint Car School for $50.00 but it's not available for the race rentals; he told me something along the lines of "When you're racing, the insurance company automatically assumes the accident was your fault"...

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
2 Likes: PJ Wright, tirespinner
racebum (Offline)
  #6 10/4/21 3:33 PM
Chizmark-
Larsen Agency in Joliet, Illinois came to one of our meetings several years ago and offered insurance coverage but I think it did not include the race car when the race car was on the track.
3 Likes: Grocery Guy, PIT CART, tirespinner
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #7 10/5/21 7:13 AM
If you could afford the insurance you’d already have the 2nd & possibly 3rd car
2 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner