IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
greenupracing20 (Offline)
  #1 9/25/21 7:47 PM
Absolutely ridiculous
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #2 9/25/21 8:28 PM
Audio sounded funky and video was kinda fuzzy earlier. Mine buffered a couple times, but now audio sounds fine and picture is crystal clear. Still best bargain in PPV, and Kristy’s pit microphone is actually working

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
5 Likes: 95KART, BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, nathans1012, tirespinner
captrat (Offline)
  #3 9/25/21 8:38 PM
Lots of buffering and reloading.
staggerman (Offline)
  #4 9/25/21 11:03 PM
No problem for me.
2 Likes: nathans1012, tirespinner
miledirt (Offline)
  #5 9/26/21 7:39 AM
audio was weird early, but later all the broadcast of the features were crystal clear and very good for me.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 9/26/21 8:17 AM
Froze on me several times and went to EVENT will begin shortly screen. Missed some hot laps and the first two laps of Crown Feature because of it. but otherwise seen most

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: billw, erich45, nathans1012
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #7 9/26/21 12:01 PM
Be glad you have it.
I know I am.
You could be watching something else.
There are a lot of moving pieces to a internet web streaming operation and Flo Racing is one of the largest.
Never had any issues with any streaming service.
I have Flo Racing \ Dirt On Dirt, DirtVision, & MavTV plus I'll subscribe to a few others a month at a time for certain races.
Never had any issues.
Could just be my Internet set up.
Cool to be able to watch races on the big screen when everything in your area is rained out and there is nothing else to do.
Be cool if the Winchester 400 was streamed on line for those who can't always make it.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
8 Likes: 95KART, BrentTFunk, dirt330, fish, nitrofunny, PIT CART, ROSCO, tirespinner