IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #1 10/30/20 1:05 PM
Lincoln Park Speedway Fan Remembrance Race will be held on Saturday June 5th, 2021. It would be impossible to have a memorial race for each fan we have lost over the years, but we can remember and honor them in a special race together. And we need your help! Some of our fans that we have lost over the years we know a few of the names but mostly we know that favorite race track hat they wore, where their favorite spot to sit was, or that predictable concession order!
Here is what we need from you! If you could send us the name, favorite class car, favorite race, and if you have a photo of that Lincoln Park Speedway fan to office@spikerpromotions.com.
We will be designing a t-shirt that will include each fan’s name on the t-shirt.
Details will be coming soon on for the race, and we have a few special things lined up for those that attend. (If Covid-19 restrictions are not in place this will be a free general admission event.)
23 Likes: Al Pierce, Andrew S. Quinn, Chief Wahoo, dirtnonwingfan, erich45, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, jonboat15, kcarm92, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, nedra_bahler_835@com, openwheelfan1, racefan20, racenut69, ronmil, scottyCbus, Speedmax3, superstock30, TNRustler, treecitytornado, wildman92
bigq11 (Offline)
  #2 10/30/20 4:57 PM
Is there any doubt who should be the first name on this shirt?
5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Eatin Dirt, erich45, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
wildman92 (Offline)
  #3 10/30/20 5:10 PM
This is a very cool thing!! I love it!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racenut69
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #4 10/30/20 6:29 PM
Great idea! Kudos to whomever at LPS thought of this unique way to remember and honor local racing fans!
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, jonboat15