IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rob11 (Offline)
  #1 7/2/20 9:45 AM
I need some honest opinions. Do you think we actually need to buy tickets online to assure ourselves of seating?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #2 7/2/20 9:50 AM
We've purchased ours,as the notice said no guarantees that there will be tickets available at the respective tracks.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Rob11, wildman92
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #3 7/2/20 10:20 AM
judging from midget week crowds and the recent cancellations of other marquee events, i’d say yes. IMHO of course.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 7/2/20 11:15 AM
I just ordered ours, cuz I saw the crowds at midget week and I believe they will be even larger
5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, dirt330, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, reeserx
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #5 7/2/20 1:22 PM
I for 1 just hate this online cr@p and extra charges! They are not looking out for the loyal fans.
You can go ahead and attack now.

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
3 Likes: luckybuc97, PIT CART, ronmil
dirt330 (Offline)
  #6 7/2/20 1:48 PM
Ordered my tickets today for all of Indiana Sprint week it's like Christmas in July.
5 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, TNRustler
haubstadtlover (Offline)
  #7 7/2/20 1:51 PM
IF the COVID-19 50% restrictions are extended again I would almost guarantee the events will be sold out!
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #8 7/2/20 3:15 PM
Ordered our tickets today for the last 4 races just to be on the safe side. Now I wonder what would happen if they pre sell over 50% capacity and restrictions are extended another 2 weeks or longer? Also if Bloomington doesn’t lift their restrictions and that race is forced to move, I’d rather it move to Paragon then have a double header at LPS. Those camping would probably prefer to stay put I imagine.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #9 7/2/20 3:40 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Ordered our tickets today for the last 4 races just to be on the safe side. Now I wonder what would happen if they pre sell over 50% capacity and restrictions are extended another 2 weeks or longer? Also if Bloomington doesn’t lift their restrictions and that race is forced to move, I’d rather it move to Paragon then have a double header at LPS. Those camping would probably prefer to stay put I imagine.
it’s been forever since i’ve been to Paragon. Do they have the camper space to host the traveling circus that is ISW?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #10 7/2/20 4:12 PM
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73:
it’s been forever since i’ve been to Paragon. Do they have the camper space to host the traveling circus that is ISW?
They just hosted a Midget week show.