IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #31 10/6/18 9:15 AM
Always good to hear from the smartest guy in the room, thanks Mike for the “perspectiveness”
2 Likes: Hotrod, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #32 10/6/18 1:14 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Always good to hear from the smartest guy in the room....
Oh.... I wouldn't go THAT far, sir.
Grocery Guy (Online)
  #33 10/6/18 3:30 PM
Hang in there Robert. Lots of people praying and thinking of you. Heal up fast just like you gas er' up on the track!
hoscalecody (Offline)
  #34 10/6/18 4:22 PM
Originally Posted by Grocery Guy:
Hang in there Robert. Lots of people praying and thinking of you. Heal up fast just like you gas er' up on the track!
Grocery Guy, this happened 2 years ago. There were a few people to reply to this today which bumped it to the top.

Corky
Grocery Guy (Online)
  #35 10/6/18 4:27 PM
Dang, I guess I got duped. Thanks for the correcting me and probably others. I was wondering how one post I read last night said he was at Jacksonville, and then I read this at the top. My fault for not reading closer. Not the first time I've been mistaken. Seriously, I was hoping he did not get hurt again. Thanks again.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, PIT CART
ronmil (Offline)
  #36 10/6/18 4:46 PM
You are suspended for the rest of the year and forfeit all points and prize money! 😁

Ron Miller
10 Likes: bighd0522, davidm, hoscalecody, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
Grocery Guy (Online)
  #37 10/6/18 4:57 PM
Haha.....that is funny. I was waiting to get blasted by someone for not reading more carefully. I'll gladly pay my portion if NO DRIVERS get hurt again! We don't need any more scares like this.
3 Likes: davidm, i love dirt track racing, ronmil