IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Gasitup (Offline)
  #1 4/1/18 5:45 PM
I'm forming a new Sprint car team. We will run between 40 to 50 race schedule
We are still looking for a main sponsor. I'm not sure who will be the driver yet. Stay tuned for further news.
Thanks
Brian Cripe
37 Likes: ATD, bighd0522, Bland65, Built-N-Stagger, captrat, Charles Nungester, Eatin Dirt, EBookerFan, FishBurger, hairracer44, hbmundy, hoosierboy3, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, jleme154, KKRfan-Thralls, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, midnightrider, Morin98, nathans1012, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, Paul Westfall, PIT CART, racegal, racinrich, Robbie, sp6967, speidel21, sprint28, SPRINTCAR, superstock30, tamati, TKRacing, turn4, WinglessLovers
tirespinner (Offline)
  #2 4/1/18 8:20 PM
Good Luck To The Driver If Working On It!!!! HAHAHA
2 Likes: Gasitup, Gene Franckowiak
Gasitup (Offline)
  #3 4/1/18 9:13 PM
It's all good I've won a few races.
5 Likes: jim goerge, KKRfan-Thralls, mc/rider, racegal, tirespinner
hupp#9 (Offline)
  #4 4/3/18 4:18 AM
Coleman!
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #5 4/3/18 5:56 AM
Was this announcement on 4/1 just a coincidence?
3 Likes: luckybuc97, SPRINTCAR, tirespinner
Lincoln Chapple (Offline)
  #6 4/3/18 5:49 PM
I for one wish you all the best Cripe. You are passionate about Indiana sprint car racing, eager to help young kids learn, and offer an experienced perspective to many scenarios that come about during the season. No matter if we are right or wrong in any instance, it is nice to know there are still hard nosed, hard working, No BS guys involved with our sport. And most importantly you know how to keep it fun! You have my respect.

Good luck and I am glad I will see you at the track when I can make it. I'll come set your bleeders for a beer, and if you need a place to land during the weekend Rebecca's kitchen is always open.

Best Wishes.
11 Likes: bighd0522, Charles Nungester, davidm, Gasitup, i love dirt track racing, Isaac Chapple Racing, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, Robbie, sp6967, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 4/4/18 12:47 PM
Justin Owen's looking for a ride and Im sure some others. For a budget racer he won a few and ran up front a lot. Not favoring anyone just mentioning one I know needs a ride and could be really good with good car and guidance, also ran a lot of different tracks on the BOSS circuit.

Charles Nungester
sprint79 (Offline)
  #8 4/5/18 10:29 AM
Pm sent