IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Kydehart (Offline)
  #11 7/22/17 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by mike mcghee:
The WAR race's are a lot of fun to race and Casey & Brooke do a FANTASTIC job!!
It really looks like they do from my outside perspective. I'm just a nobody, but I like the sound of everything I've heard about WAR
5 Likes: Eatin Dirt, jim goerge, oppweld, PIT CART, sprinter31
TORQUE HEAD (Offline)
  #12 7/23/17 11:11 AM
Do not now who Brady is but he seems to know mor than me and I own the car
12 Likes: Dirtfan, Eagle14, Gene Franckowiak, hairracer44, kcarm92, Kydehart, Mattmac05, oppweld, PIT CART, rmr6nm, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
TORQUE HEAD (Offline)
  #13 7/23/17 11:30 AM
To everyone that's interested on what is up on the #44 when KT left, Hunter was brought on board for sprint week. when we stopped early. It was to run the #44 Midget as far as the future I will see if the right deal comes around as far as never intending to run full schedule I did not want to run out of state but that doesn't mean under the right deal that I wouldn't let it be done I am just not going to do it. I am thankful for the fan support we have gotten and I already miss my friends in the sprint car ranks Hope this helps everyone understand instead of speculating take care

Dan
18 Likes: 2fast4u, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, cj02, Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, Kydehart, oppweld, PIT CART, rmr6nm, Scooter, sprinter31, tirespinner, trannyman, wallbanger II, WinglessLovers