IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #1 6/14/17 1:13 AM
It was one year ago today June 14 2016 that I underwent a operation for cancer 14 hours later I thought I was cancer free, as it turns out I was for 11 months as last month I found out its come back, This time my doctors think we can beat it with chemo and radiation, so starting next week we"ll start over again. I have been told treatments are on Mondays and Fridays, I can"t wait to see this doctors face when I tell him that I can"t do Fridays cuz Bloomingtons racing then
I"d like to thank everybody for the prayers and thoughts, and get well greetings for last year as that really brightens the day. I will be making a many races as I can and visiting as many people as I can.
Hopefully next years report will be better, Once again Thanks Jim
24 Likes: 2fast4u, Al Pierce, Bostonian, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, etripp, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, jerrydt, Kpederson91, mc/rider, mrsstanfill, Nate, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, ronmil, scottyCbus, Slidejob71, SpfldMile, Stevensville Mike, superstock30, tdt636, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #2 6/14/17 1:46 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
I have been told treatments are on Mondays and Fridays, I can"t wait to see this doctors face when I tell him that I can"t do Fridays cuz Bloomingtons racing then
A true fan!

Jim, I am assuming IU Health Center is taking care of you again? They did you well the last time and I am sure they will do you well again. Throwing all of the mojo we can gin up down your way from up here in Michigan.

Eyes forward, Jim. Eyes forward. You'll get past this thing.
6 Likes: etripp, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, scottyCbus, wildman92
Blackduce (Offline)
  #3 6/14/17 3:24 AM
Jim, I have the same happen to me. Today I feel great. And we should be so thankful that a second chance we have. This is all in your favor with Faith in God and today's treaments thru him.

Lynn
8 Likes: dirt330, etripp, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, scottyCbus, wildman92, WinglessLovers
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #4 6/14/17 6:02 AM
Keep fighting. a lot of us are behind you.
8 Likes: Danny Burton, etripp, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, scottyCbus, wildman92, WinglessLovers
wildman92 (Offline)
  #5 6/14/17 6:25 AM
We love you Jim. Time to throw cancer another slider and send her into the wall. 👍🏻

Jen Kelley (she/her)
6 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, scottyCbus, WinglessLovers
Great Scott (Offline)
  #6 6/14/17 7:12 AM
Jimbo there is no doubt in my mind that you are gonna beat this again. We are in this with you. I have a cold bottle of Fireball with your name on it.
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, scottyCbus, wildman92
racegal (Offline)
  #7 6/14/17 8:19 AM
Get well Jim! You can do it! You are always in my prayers!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
6 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, scottyCbus, wildman92, WinglessLovers
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #8 6/14/17 9:11 AM
Our racing family wishing you only the best. Thanks for the updates and can't wait to see you at the racing events. Thanks.
5 Likes: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, scottyCbus, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Nate (Offline)
  #9 6/14/17 9:18 AM
Hang in there Jim, you got this.

See you at the races.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
6 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, scottyCbus, wildman92, WinglessLovers
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #10 6/14/17 9:40 AM
My families Thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope all goes well. Keep fighting. See you at the races.