IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW Camping
5/23/17, 12:16 PM   #1
ISW Camping
Stealth87

Howdy fellow IOW'ers. I believe I've asked this question before, but its been a few years. Me and at least one buddy are heading down for THAT, LPS and Bloomington this year. We are looking at camping options. I know there is a large area for camping at LPS. Do they charge to camp there? We have kind of been talking about camping there all 3 nights since it's pretty centralized. Will there be an area left to camp if we head down early on Wednesday and set up before heading to THAT? My buddy has never been to any of these tracks, and the 12th just happens to be his birthday. So I'm pretty pumped to get him down to watch some non winged action this summer! Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated!

1 member likes this post: racegal
5/23/17, 12:31 PM   #2
SDHill89

Nice camping at LPS. I suggest doing what you mentioned and setup at LPS on Wednesday because it fills up and is better camping than Terre Haute anyway. Its free to camp there too.
Last edited by SDHill89; 5/23/17 at 9:18 PM.

1 member likes this post: racegal
5/23/17, 1:38 PM   #3
Re: ISW Camping
watchemgofast

I camped at Bloomington last year for Josh Burton Memorial before heading to Indy 500. Plenty of free camping along the treeline there,super nice group of fans there that treated this Arkansas boy real good!

2 members like this post: bigq11, racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW Camping