IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TQ29m (Offline)
  #1 5/15/17 10:22 AM
Anyone know if the TQ's got to run Sat, and where, would be nice to hear something once in a while, just sayin, if ya hide out long enough, folks'll forget ya, and it don't take long anymore! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
Jesse B (Offline)
  #2 5/15/17 10:23 AM
They ran this past Saturday at US 24 Speedway.
TQ29m (Offline)
  #3 5/17/17 10:45 AM
No one went? Bob

AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #4 5/17/17 12:38 PM
Don't see any!!..
  #5 5/17/17 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by TQ29m:
No one went? Bob
That's all we get Bob lol
TQ29m (Offline)
  #6 5/17/17 7:32 PM
Don't tell me this the best it gets, I can remember the days when we had the results in the next newsletter, and stamps were only 8 cents! But that's all we had, no fancy web sites, no instant anything but coffee, and it was always bad, so maybe things are better, but I'll hold my judgement till I hear further. Bob

tqracer53 (Online)
  #7 5/17/17 9:03 PM
If you look at king of tq Facebook pages all results are posted. It even looks like they were posted same night of the race.
2 Likes: Jesse B, tirespinner
trannyman (Offline)
  #8 5/17/17 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by TQ29m:
Don't tell me this the best it gets, I can remember the days when we had the results in the next newsletter, and stamps were only 8 cents! But that's all we had, no fancy web sites, no instant anything but coffee, and it was always bad, so maybe things are better, but I'll hold my judgement till I hear further. Bob
Unfortunately,it looks that way.It is on Facebook.However,the question is why would a series advertise an event with a post, not follow up with results,and expect people to go elsewhere to find them.It makes it confusing to some.Not all people use Facebook.IOW is the place to market a series because open wheel.racers and fans come here to find the latest.
4 Likes: EZ04, Jesse B, jim goerge, TQ29m
TQ29m (Offline)
  #9 5/18/17 2:28 PM
I don't do Facebook, or tweet, very seldom text, but it is handy, if my racing news, open wheel, dirt, isn't on IOW, I don't get it, very simple, I agree that MOST people, interested in open wheel racing news, first stop is IOW, that was the intent when it was started. I just hate to see a good class of racing, disappear because of lack of posting their news, on the OPEN WHEEL standard, my 2 cents worth! Bob