IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I want to drive but dont have a lot of experience
8/15/16, 2:36 PM   #1
I want to drive but dont have a lot of experience
NASTXL

Id like to find a ride/maintenance agreement with someone for the CIMS and IMRA series for next year. I sold my car in '15 and regret it and don't really have the finances to buy another car all out like I did that one. I have an exceptional understanding of motorcycle engines and systems and the means to repair most anything that can happen to one of these cars. Ive driven 5 times that was it but I got hooked! Anyone with any ideas or just want to tell me to give it up let me know. Thank you.

8/16/16, 7:30 AM   #2
motorhead748

I wish you luck. But likely a better chance of getting in a car would be to step back and access your situation. How much are you willing to sacrifice or give up to race? Do you have a fairly new daily driver? Motorcycle? Latest iPhone? Girlfriend? You get the picture.
If I told you my income back when I had racecars and was able to run a 410 sprint with a spare engine and win a few races and track championships you'd call me a liar.

1 member likes this post: Jrp4554
8/16/16, 8:00 AM   #3
Ldd450

Great point!!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I want to drive but dont have a lot of experience