Thanks for tuning in to the features.

Awesome updates as always !

2 members like this post: pushinthecushin, smcd5M
8/6/16, 1:14 AM   #83
pushinthecushin

Race Count This Year: 16
Race Count Last Year: 10

Tidbits:

Shout out to Matt McDonald for telling Keith he appreciates the updates. That was cool. Thanks to Luke Bland for the help with the 305 A feature line up. There's a possibility Mike Gass will be at Lps but if not, he will be at Kokomo Sunday. Good to see the O'neal gang again. It was nice to finally meet Chris Nunn. Nice job with the broadcast of the 410 feature. Thanks to mother nature for not spoiling another night of racing. Another great night of Indiana short track open wheel racing! I don't say it enough but thank you Mrs. G for allowing this message board to be available to be able to do updates like this. See y'all at LPS!!!

8/6/16, 5:12 AM   #84
Re: Bloomington Speedway
KingRandomUser

While I was in attendance tonight, I will say I always appreciate those that do updates. Haven't been able to travel anywhere else in a few years and now that I work most every Saturday night I can't make LPS. Maybe someday I can get back out there more.

Congrats to all the winners tonight. No doubt Bland is happy for an improvement over so many second place runs. Certainly a momentum boost heading into a big race at LPS. Best of luck to everyone and safe travels to teams and fans alike.

On a side note, I am curious does anyone know what's going on with some of the regular 305 teams? By my count there should be over 20 cars in the area now. The black 14 that Eric Smith and recently Barrow was in before now driving the white 14 hasn't been seen in a few weeks now, with Smith haven't driven since the season opener. Same goes for the Orange 1 car that's had a rotation of various drivers. Both Throckmorton (sp?) cars have also been absent for a while. ...Marvel and Dugan both had troubles last week so I can see them both getting their cars back together. But these other teams have been regulars for a while. Anyone know their situations?

1 member likes this post: pushinthecushin
8/6/16, 7:57 AM   #85
Backitin

Really cool updating.
thanks

1 member likes this post: pushinthecushin
8/6/16, 2:04 PM   #86
pushinthecushin

Race Count This Year: 16
Race Count Last Year: 10

After last nights races, Jared Fox extended his points lead over Luke Bland to 8 and Jeff Bland Jr. erased the 4 point lead Brady Short had and now has a 5 point lead over Brady after his win. Two great point battles!
Last edited by pushinthecushin; 8/6/16 at 2:15 PM.

1 member likes this post: MiniSprint53
8/6/16, 2:13 PM   #87
Rone9r

Motor expired in the black 14 of Mickey Smiths car. He also owns the white 14 Barrow drives. The orange 1 was a rental car owned by Dan Roberts. The orange 1 was sold, ran it 1 night and they have rear end issues.

2 members like this post: KingRandomUser, pushinthecushin
8/6/16, 2:46 PM   #88
KingRandomUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone9r View Post
Motor expired in the black 14 of Mickey Smiths car. He also owns the white 14 Barrow drives. The orange 1 was a rental car owned by Dan Roberts. The orange 1 was sold, ran it 1 night and they have rear end issues.
Thanks for the updates there. I figured someone would know. I wasn't fully sure who owned what, though I did find it strange last week how Mike Terry borrowed a wing from a car that wasn't even there (the Black 14). Now that put it into perspective as to how he got that since it was Barrow's backup from the other car.

Despite the 305's being an "economy" sprint class, a motor or even a rear end would set a team back quite a bit. So can totally understand why they haven't ran lately. Best of luck to all teams in getting back on their feet and back at the track!

4 members like this post: Bill May, MiniSprint53, pushinthecushin, rightfootrampage
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington Speedway