IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
deadhorse30 (Offline)
  #1 5/6/16 1:21 PM
I'll be working in Indianapolis June 1-4 and would like to hit some of these races. It looks like Lincoln Park is the closest. Being that I have to be at work the next morning does anyone have any recommendations? Any of these tracks have trouble getting done at a decent time?
chop (Offline)
  #2 5/6/16 3:09 PM
I could use a little help on the midget week also. I am going to the powerI speed week, but going to hit Kokomo speed week show on the way over to Illinois. Any racing between the two events on the down days between the end of Usac speed week and the beginning of the power I speed week?
mlamb (Offline)
  #3 5/6/16 4:10 PM
Originally Posted by chop:
I could use a little help on the midget week also. I am going to the powerI speed week, but going to hit Kokomo speed week show on the way over to Illinois. Any racing between the two events on the down days between the end of Usac speed week and the beginning of the power I speed week?
Kokomo MW is Sunday June 5 .......The start of Illinois Powri MW is Quincy Thur June 9. WoO sprint cars run Lincoln Park Wed June 8.
Yes it's wings however when your looking for a race to go to on a Mon Tue or Wed....you can't be real picky. I think it'll be a fine show at LPS but I like both NW & winged cars.
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #4 5/6/16 4:47 PM
Originally Posted by mlamb:
Kokomo MW is Sunday June 5 .......The start of Illinois Powri MW is Quincy Thur June 9. WoO sprint cars run Lincoln Park Wed June 8.
Yes it's wings however when your looking for a race to go to on a Mon Tue or Wed....you can't be real picky. I think it'll be a fine show at LPS but I like both NW & winged cars.
The start of PowrI Speed Week is Wednesday June 8th in Belleville.
2 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97
mlamb (Offline)
  #5 5/6/16 5:45 PM
Thank you for the correction! I guess I was to excited writing USAC sprints @ Lincoln Spedway in Pa. on my calendar for that day....and forgot lil Belleville? My error 100%