IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Week
5/6/16, 1:21 PM   #1
Midget Week
deadhorse30

I'll be working in Indianapolis June 1-4 and would like to hit some of these races. It looks like Lincoln Park is the closest. Being that I have to be at work the next morning does anyone have any recommendations? Any of these tracks have trouble getting done at a decent time?

5/6/16, 3:09 PM   #2
Re: Midget Week
chop

I could use a little help on the midget week also. I am going to the powerI speed week, but going to hit Kokomo speed week show on the way over to Illinois. Any racing between the two events on the down days between the end of Usac speed week and the beginning of the power I speed week?

5/6/16, 4:10 PM   #3
mlamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by chop View Post
I could use a little help on the midget week also. I am going to the powerI speed week, but going to hit Kokomo speed week show on the way over to Illinois. Any racing between the two events on the down days between the end of Usac speed week and the beginning of the power I speed week?
Kokomo MW is Sunday June 5 .......The start of Illinois Powri MW is Quincy Thur June 9. WoO sprint cars run Lincoln Park Wed June 8.
Yes it's wings however when your looking for a race to go to on a Mon Tue or Wed....you can't be real picky. I think it'll be a fine show at LPS but I like both NW & winged cars.
Last edited by mlamb; 5/6/16 at 4:12 PM.

5/6/16, 4:47 PM   #4
Re: Midget Week
SDHill89

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlamb View Post
Kokomo MW is Sunday June 5 .......The start of Illinois Powri MW is Quincy Thur June 9. WoO sprint cars run Lincoln Park Wed June 8.
Yes it's wings however when your looking for a race to go to on a Mon Tue or Wed....you can't be real picky. I think it'll be a fine show at LPS but I like both NW & winged cars.
The start of PowrI Speed Week is Wednesday June 8th in Belleville.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97
5/6/16, 5:45 PM   #5
mlamb

Thank you for the correction! I guess I was to excited writing USAC sprints @ Lincoln Spedway in Pa. on my calendar for that day....and forgot lil Belleville? My error 100%
Last edited by mlamb; 5/6/16 at 5:50 PM.

1 member likes this post: luckybuc97
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Week