IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #11 10/11/15 11:12 AM
Lets put this positively, Look at the number of positions gained in many of tose races and tell me whats not to love about NW Sprint Cars.

Gaines from 17th to 6th in twelve laps in the B.
Hunter Percent 19th to 4th

Wow.

Charles Nungester
5 Likes: EPSpeed, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, stealth43k, trecraft
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #12 10/11/15 11:42 AM
It was a great racing event. See you guys at the burg next weekend. Going to be a great show at the burg.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, jim goerge, stealth43k, wildman92
MIracing (Offline)
  #13 10/11/15 2:54 PM
What a great night of racing. 124 cars on hand in 3 different divisions. Robert Ballou was the class of the BOSS portion. I was hoping Clauson would have something for him but he was simply the fastest car on the track last night.

The All Stars also had a strong 42 car field. Blaney and Kemanah had a great battle in the feature. Kemanah ended up passing Blaney which was a bit unexpected after Blaney took over the lead from him earlier in the race. Rico put on a show from 22 to 5th.

NRA also had a strong 28 car field. Ryan Ruhl ran away with the feature after taking the lead when Kyle Sauder flipped in lap traffic.

Overall a great event and one I would look to go back to in the future.
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #14 10/11/15 3:24 PM
Was very impressed watching Hunter work his way through the field, and when Robert got out front you knew it was pretty much over.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, jim goerge
  #15 10/11/15 4:31 PM
I imagine Hunter, Hines, Rico, possibly Ballou and others will run both next weekend, Not sure. Going to be a great weekend but chilly. Right now its low and no chance of .... for Fri and Sat.

Charles Nungester
BURG FAN 88 (Offline)
  #16 10/11/15 4:35 PM
Rico racing at the Trophy Cup in Tulare next weekend
  #17 10/11/15 4:38 PM
Thats cool, Still will have a great field in both

Charles Nungester
trecraft (Offline)
  #18 10/11/15 6:31 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Lets put this positively, Look at the number of positions gained in many of tose races and tell me whats not to love about NW Sprint Cars.

Gaines from 17th to 6th in twelve laps in the B.
Hunter Percent 19th to 4th

Wow.
No, double WOW, triple WOW. Can you make the winged cars do that?
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, John P Huss
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #19 10/11/15 7:23 PM
Actually they did as someone said Abreu came from 22nd to 5th & in the NRA Hannagan came from the tail or close to it to a top 5. Excellent show.

Thought the track workers were a little slow for the 1st 2 flips I know the red was.
2 Likes: fish, PIT CART
trecraft (Offline)
  #20 10/11/15 9:55 PM
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic:
Actually they did as someone said Abreu came from 22nd to 5th & in the NRA Hannagan came from the tail or close to it to a top 5. Excellent show.

Thought the track workers were a little slow for the 1st 2 flips I know the red was.
Check out the starting and finishing positions of the non wing cars on Hoseheads. Just 1 single digit starter in the top 5. The 410's had the top four starters as the top four finishers with two swapping position. Abreu was the only double digit starter in the top 8.