IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bloomington Speedway (Offline)
  #1 7/21/15 10:20 AM
Bloomington Speedway will feature a go-karting event this Friday, July 24!

Gates will open at 5:30 p.m. for general admission as practice will begin around 6 p.m. Enjoy watching from the stands for $5 or go into the pits for $10! Kids 12 and under will be FREE with a paying adult.

We hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the week and we are looking forward to having you at Bloomington Speedway this Friday!

TQ29m (Offline)
  #2 7/21/15 1:48 PM
I'm probably one of the very few, that ever raced a go-kart at Bloomington, been a long time ago, maybe late 70's, only time I know of there were ever a genuine kart race held there, maybe only 2 classes that I recall, the unlimited 2 strokes, and the one and only, US820's, course I had my unlimited Komet 135cc, direct drive, what a blast! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
Bloomington Speedway (Offline)
  #3 7/24/15 9:14 AM
RACE DAY!

The only entrances open will be on the south end of the facility to park and enter the gates tonight. The gate at the north end will be closed.

DAD (Offline)
  #4 7/24/15 10:17 AM
Smooth her out and roll her down good>>>Go Karts should work good there. What would really be neat is a small 1/10 to 1/8 mile track just off of the main straightaway.

Honest Dad himself
bowbuild (Offline)
  #5 7/24/15 11:49 PM
Went to Bloomington tonight thinking it was going to be a slow night with the got karts. I was definitely wrong this is some of the best racing at Bloomington speedway in years . They had around 123 entries for several class's great racing I was very shocked look forward to the next one .
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #6 7/25/15 12:05 AM
I had a ball announcing some of those features. They were going all out like it was 5000 to win.

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
2 Likes: bowbuild, DirtHawk92