IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #1 5/9/15 7:42 PM
Anybody at the Burg?
Or is rained out?

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 5/9/15 7:55 PM
Id say they are getting it in If anything they got a couple spinkles. All clear now.

Charles Nungester
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #3 5/9/15 8:09 PM
I saw a post on facebook said 15 cars.

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #4 5/9/15 8:21 PM
Originally Posted by dkdorkboy:
I saw a post on facebook said 15 cars.
Kinda sad
  #5 5/9/15 8:35 PM
How many tracks you wanna run on a saturday within 200 miles of Indy? I know there were 28 at Fremont. I have no idea at Waynesfield. LPS? Flora Rout 45? Eldora has 21 with two of them coming from another track late and the fact that many probably seen the forecast and radars and stayed home saving the 200 bucks it cost to tow too and from the track.

15 IMHO isn't too bad. A few of their semi Regulars are at Eldora. Leary, Grant, Simon and I can't blame em running for 5g. Leary or Grant sure as heck can win it.

Way its looking only Burg and Eldora are getting em in. and Eldora is starting way late. but starting none the less

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: 5JMOFFATTFAN!, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #6 5/9/15 8:53 PM
Updates please.....
  #7 5/9/15 8:57 PM
I don't know much, John Race flipped in 3-4.
Car count was accurate.
All I know for now.

Charles Nungester
  #8 5/9/15 9:08 PM
Tmez wins. All I know

Charles Nungester
Bill Angel (Online)
  #9 5/9/15 9:12 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
How many tracks you wanna run on a saturday within 200 miles of Indy? I know there were 28 at Fremont. I have no idea at Waynesfield. LPS? Flora Rout 45? Eldora has 21 with two of them coming from another track late and the fact that many probably seen the forecast and radars and stayed home saving the 200 bucks it cost to tow too and from the track.

15 IMHO isn't too bad. A few of their semi Regulars are at Eldora. Leary, Grant, Simon and I can't blame em running for 5g. Leary or Grant sure as heck can win it.

Way its looking only Burg and Eldora are getting em in. and Eldora is starting way late. but starting none the less
No way 15 sprint cars is not bad. I want to see more than 2 heats and a feature for my $.
5JMOFFATTFAN! (Offline)
  #10 5/9/15 9:15 PM
I was told tmez Moffatt andretti top 3
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, Pat O'Connor Fan