IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
clemracer (Offline)
  #11 5/4/08 9:39 AM
Check out the 71c Joshua Clemons Clemons Motorsports we are about as little guy as it gets. So there are still a fee of use out there and it makes us feel really good when we beat all the money they can through at us. You are right about all of the cost it really hurts when you walk through the gate and there are all of those extra costs.
Jeff Clemons
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #12 5/4/08 9:43 AM
Originally Posted by Motormasher:
"Little guy"? Are there any of those around anymore? All I ever see is the rich guys racing now.
Head up 41 MM, short drive for you!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
RHatch
  #13 5/4/08 9:43 AM
I went to Kokomo last week. I'm going to Terre Haute this week.
terrehautian (Offline)
  #14 5/4/08 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Alot of us fans/owners/drivers have long awaited for THAT to reopen, lets show our:shout support. Leaving at noon:Steer
I am going there right after church. Can't wait, more sun light makes pictures come out better for me. I am hoping I fill up a memory card (600 pics), but some won't be good so mayb 200 good ones after I weed through them all.
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #15 5/4/08 10:26 AM
I WILL BE LEAVING ABOUT 12:30 TO MAKE THE LONG TREC TO THAT.MY BICYCLE HAS TO FLAT TIRES.GUESS I WILL HAVE TO WALK.(LOOKS LIKE SABATAGE TO ME )GOTTA STOP BY AND SEE THE MR.SANDERS FOR SOME KY. FRIED CHICKEN :shout
ROSS (Offline)
  #16 5/4/08 10:28 AM
See you guys at Terre Haute. Would love to see strong support for the place. Where are all the guys who said they missed Sunday afternoon shows? :confused:
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #17 5/4/08 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
I WILL BE LEAVING ABOUT 12:30 TO MAKE THE LONG TREC TO THAT.MY BICYCLE HAS TO FLAT TIRES.GUESS I WILL HAVE TO WALK.(LOOKS LIKE SABATAGE TO ME )GOTTA STOP BY AND SEE THE MR.SANDERS FOR SOME KY. FRIED CHICKEN :shout
Sounds like a Wolf-E deal to me, worried about you taking front seat to the racing program:rolling See ya there, be on the lookout for Eagle14.

Dan Hetser

Dirtfan (Offline)
  #18 5/4/08 11:42 AM
At THAT so far, AJ Anderson in Walker # 11 Brett Mellenbrandt, ricky williams? Chase Stockon, colman gulick, krockenburger

Dan Hetser

REALDEAL (Offline)
  #19 5/4/08 12:44 PM
Jerry, don't you guys have 4 race cars now?
coachmeece (Offline)
  #20 5/4/08 12:46 PM
21 Cars Already At That