IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wbr (Offline)
  #51 7/14/14 8:55 PM
Prayers to Bill and Family.
I hope to come see you soon as my 5 year long road trip is finally coming to an end.
Lincoln Chapple (Offline)
  #52 7/14/14 10:24 PM
Praying for you Bill.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #53 7/14/14 10:47 PM
I'm still in the hospital but wanted to take the time to thank you for all the thoughts and prayers!!

I begin my first radiation treatment tomorrow. My doctors expect these treatments will help provide some much needed relief from the pain. Today, my overall pain wasn't as bad as it has been the past few weeks.

My pain was occasionally unbearable when I would try to move around and eventually, I finally realized I needed something additional to it.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Now go celebrate my favorite time of the year.... Indiana Sprint Week!!

34 Likes: babcock14d, Charles Nungester, Chase Briscoe, cowboyhar69, Danny Burton, davidm, Dblchkrs, Dirtfan, Drtchsr, fish, Flatrightrear, griffithracing, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Joe Whisler, larsonfan, loosewheel, LPS Insider, mc/rider, Midget 89, Mud Packer, nailer, Pat O'Connor Fan, PatrickMead#13, PJ Wright, racegal, racing2bwithu2, racinstacie, Rick Eaton, Speedracer, SpfldMile, Sprintracing59, Tim Clauson, wrtracing
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #54 7/14/14 10:51 PM
Which hospital, we need to break you out for Thursday night.
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #55 7/14/14 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
I'm still in the hospital but wanted to take the time to thank you for all the thoughts and prayers!!

I begin my first radiation treatment tomorrow. My doctors expect these treatments will help provide some much needed relief from the pain. Today, my overall pain wasn't as bad as it has been the past few weeks.

My pain was occasionally unbearable when I would try to move around and eventually, I finally realized I needed something additional to it.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Now go celebrate my favorite time of the year.... Indiana Sprint Week!!

Mark said he would drive you around in the Rover! Don't worry, it doesn't smoke anymore, you.guys should be safe!
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #56 7/15/14 12:26 AM
Seeing your message on here made my day, Bill!!....thoughts are with you.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Joe Whisler, mowerman, PJ Wright
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #57 7/15/14 7:26 AM
Thoughts and prayers for one of the best in all of motorsports.

#58 7/15/14 7:30 AM
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #59 7/15/14 7:36 AM
Glad to see a post from you Bill. Your in our Thoughts and Prayers. Lloyd & Gail
rightrear (Offline)
  #60 7/15/14 8:20 AM
I am praying for you Buddy.