IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whitewater Valley Info
6/18/14, 7:19 PM   #11
Re: Whitewater Valley Info
Action Tracker

I was there maybe 25 yrs. ago. If I'm not mistaken it was part of the USAC/CRA co-sanctioned series. Seems like they put on a great show. Of course, with the drivers from those two series I'd have been there to watch in a corn field.

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
6/18/14, 8:22 PM   #12
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
Really, you don't know?? Get that post count up..

Really, You didn't read my reply as I answered two of his questions in his post within his quote and said I don't know when I didn't to his third question...

6/18/14, 9:04 PM   #13
sprinter14

As promoter of the BOSS series, I can confirm this date to be true. My apologies, I have not got it on our site, but I am doing that tonight. We will have a special hotel rate set up somewhere and fans can join the racers and get the special rate as well. Fans who stayed after the Raceway 7 event had the opportunity to meet the stars of BOSS in the hotel bar and even some of the stars were found in the pool and hot tub in the wee hours of the night. The tour is like a big family traveling and we welcome fans to join us.

I will check with Whitewater on the camping situation, but I do know Lawrenceburg has a nice fairgrounds camping area. We are really looking forward to that weekend. You should see well over 30 sprinters at Whitewater which is not only a bullring, but with a wall all the way around it, it will be more like a CAGE MATCH!!!

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Mud Packer
6/18/14, 9:26 PM   #14
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

That will be the first weekend of the month at the Burg with the Tri State Antique market, But there is still camping on the motorcycle side. Limited hookups. The Market is Sunday but they want the midway for the market open 7am

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whitewater Valley Info