IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks to Customized Service Trucks!
5/18/14, 10:23 PM   #1
Thanks to Customized Service Trucks!
Nut'n but Dirt

A big THANK YOU to Roger and Barb Tapy of Customized Service Trucks in getting our gooseneck ball put on our new toter! Their new company can help you with any customized needs for your truck, toter, trailer. Give him a call for any of these needs at 317-891-1515.

You can also look for their information on our car!

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, Joe Whisler
5/21/14, 2:32 PM   #2
Re: Thanks to Customized Service Trucks!
R&B

I would like to Thank the Phillips #71p team. I was glad I could help out.
Roger & Barb of the OLD Truckers #10 Team and the R&B racing would like to let everyone know that we have started another company UP. ( Barb wont let me stay home as a retiree ) . After the sale of Truckers 24 HR.OCT 2010 My contract was up in Jan 2014. With the Non Compete clause we have started a new company called CST ( Customized Service Trucks )
We modify and build Service Trucks for the trucking industry. Im capable of doing the same thing with Race trailers and Toters. Ive found a small loop hole in my contract to where I can work on some Racing equipment . If I can help any one with some repairs please feel free to contact ME by phone or text me on my cell @ 317-395-4808. My Email : roger@cst.com.bz Will be seeing you at the tracks.

5 members like this post: Charles Nungester, dirt330, Dirtfan, PIT CART, wallbanger II
5/21/14, 8:22 PM   #3
Re: Thanks to Customized Service Trucks!
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&B View Post
I would like to Thank the Phillips #71p team. I was glad I could help out.
Roger & Barb of the OLD Truckers #10 Team and the R&B racing would like to let everyone know that we have started another company UP. ( Barb wont let me stay home as a retiree ) . After the sale of Truckers 24 HR.OCT 2010 My contract was up in Jan 2014. With the Non Compete clause we have started a new company called CST ( Customized Service Trucks )
We modify and build Service Trucks for the trucking industry. Im capable of doing the same thing with Race trailers and Toters. Ive found a small loop hole in my contract to where I can work on some Racing equipment . If I can help any one with some repairs please feel free to contact ME by phone or text me on my cell @ 317-395-4808. My Email : roger@cst.com.bz Will be seeing you at the tracks.
Awesome people, you would have to search long and hard with no success to beat Roger & Barb Tapy.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks to Customized Service Trucks!