IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
larsonfan (Offline)
  #1 4/16/14 8:40 AM
Who's making the drive to Eldora Saturday? I can't wait - weather looks good (as of today). Anybody want to make a prediction for car count? I'll guess - and hope for - 30.
mc/rider (Offline)
  #2 4/16/14 10:39 AM
No nascar this weekend,maybe Larson will show up

When in doubt Gas It
fishnman (Offline)
  #3 4/16/14 12:16 PM
Fishnman, Fishnwife, and Fishnson making the trip.
2 Likes: larsonfan, Pine
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #4 4/16/14 1:39 PM
Right now it looks like 4 of us are making the trip. Myself, Gail, my daughter Kasi and my sister Rhonda. Hopefully after a good night of racing at Gas City.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirt Man Bill, dirtnonwingfan, mc/rider, racegal
midnightrider (Offline)
  #5 4/16/14 2:35 PM
I'm guessing 35. The track was nice and smooth last Saturday. It should be a good night.
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #6 4/16/14 5:18 PM
I'm guess'n 35 too, and I'm also guess'n chip gnassi would poop his pants if Larson showed up (he's not even allowed to watch non wing sprint car racing!)
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #7 4/16/14 5:43 PM
Since this trip will be well over 700 miles for just two races, I sure do hope that the tracks at both Gas City and Eldora are in good shape and there is plenty of passing. I really look forward to seeing the first of the weekly midget shows at Gas City.

Frank Daigh
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Pat O'Connor Fan, racing2bwithu2
Joe@ScaleSprints (Offline)
  #8 4/16/14 7:06 PM
I'll be there Saturday!
ScottShot (Offline)
  #9 4/16/14 7:49 PM
I am heading that way Saturday. I will be in the front area of the parking lot with a Quart of home made salsa. All are welcome....It is WARM!
4 Likes: addictedtodirt, bob marvin, dirtnonwingfan, racing2bwithu2
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #10 4/17/14 1:35 AM
Originally Posted by larsonfan:
Who's making the drive to Eldora Saturday? I can't wait - weather looks good (as of today). Anybody want to make a prediction for car count? I'll guess - and hope for - 30.
Me and the mailman from osgood in. Will be headed that way as soon as he gets done walking 13 miles sat. Hope to see the madman have a great night at the big eldora.