IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Ty (Offline)
  #1 4/14/14 9:10 AM
Just wanted to start off by saying, WOW. Kokomo Speedway never disappoints! Great racing both nights, and while the same guy won both nights and KKM slept the podium on Saturday, the racing was still outstanding. Met a couple IOW photog's out there as well. Really couldn't have asked for a much better weekend than what we had (besides the wind Saturday afternoon/evening), but low 70's and sunny both days made for a great trip. I can't stress how lucky you guys have it out there. If I could trade ya every Pennsylvania track for Kokomo, I would in a heartbeat.
24 Likes: Action Tracker, Andrew S. Quinn, apexonephoto, billm233, BrentTFunk, cwfan08, D.N.3, dirt330, dirtball, dirtnonwingfan, JETFXR, Justigit, KENDALLRACING, Koonzee, MacTexas, mc/rider, Mud Packer, nathans1012, Pat O'Connor Fan, racing2bwithu2, The Old Coyote, Tim Watson, Wayne Davis, wisco95
mc/rider (Offline)
  #2 4/14/14 11:09 AM
Great racing,weather and friends.Kokomo staff and crew,superb track prep,great porkchop sandwich with freshly prepared pickles and onions.

When in doubt Gas It
12 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, cwfan08, dirtball, johnnythunderhead, Justigit, KENDALLRACING, Koonzee, Mud Packer, nathans1012, racing2bwithu2, Sandy Lowe
dirtball (Offline)
  #3 4/14/14 3:31 PM
They also moved the program along , qualifying, heats and semi's. I appreciatrd getting out early for the trip back too MKE.
11 Likes: 7xCoop, Action Tracker, Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, cwfan08, KENDALLRACING, mc/rider, nathans1012, Pat O'Connor Fan, racing2bwithu2, The Old Coyote
SETracing (Offline)
  #4 4/14/14 10:59 PM
Does anybody have any photos of the HPD midgets? I know there were only 4 cars but my brother, Aaron Schuck, was super excited about running our Triple X Ecotec at Kokomo and wanted to get some pictures of it.

Matt Schuck
SETracing
Midget/Silver Crown 53
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #5 4/15/14 9:41 AM
Check with billm233 for pictures. He was there and usually shoots every car.
SETracing (Offline)
  #6 4/15/14 10:17 AM
Thanks he got one tagged of us on Facebook last night.