IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
progressive22 (Offline)
  #1 2/23/14 12:10 PM
Just heard that Chris quit the #83 after East Bay?
stoney (Offline)
  #2 2/23/14 1:27 PM
Ha Ha
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 2/23/14 1:47 PM
Whats so funny?

Charles Nungester
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #4 2/23/14 2:26 PM
I was just looking over the All Stars schedule the other day thinking about hitting a show or two. It crossed my mind that he may not be with this team by the time speedweeks rolls around. Seemed like an odd pairing to begin with. This is just my outside opinion.

I will admit that a USAC driver crossing over to wings is enough for me to hit an All Stars race if it's enroute to another race. I've always been a fan of racers who aren't afraid to try out different types of cars.
5JMOFFATTFAN! (Offline)
  #5 2/23/14 2:56 PM
As far as I know he was a wing "guy" before he ran usac.....
4 Likes: fish, Geoff Kaiser, i love dirt track racing, racephoto1
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #6 2/23/14 3:06 PM
Seems like a 360 wing guy, if I remember correctly, of course I may not be correct.
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #7 2/23/14 3:10 PM
Originally Posted by 5JMOFFATTFAN!:
As far as I know he was a wing "guy" before he ran usac.....
Sorry bad wording on my part, and yes there is a lot of wing racing in Oklahoma. I guess my point was, if I'd only consider an All Stars show cause of one driver, it must either be their style of racing, or lack of recognition that keeps most away from certain series.
mscs20 (Offline)
  #8 2/23/14 3:10 PM
600 mini sprints
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #9 2/23/14 3:48 PM
Two seasons ago he was racing the Rick Ferkle car weekly at Attica and Fremont (with a wing).
racerjim2 (Offline)
  #10 2/23/14 4:57 PM
Maybe he only needed that ride for Florida. Something better must have come along.