IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Florida adventure at home
2/12/14, 10:44 PM   #1
Florida adventure at home
Flatrightrear

I got nailed by the ice in Atlanta on Delta so I won't be getting to Daytona Beach till Sunday evening instead of Thursday the 13th. Hope to land in time and get to Volusia to see the Outlaw feature, watch other stuff the rest of the week until USAC at Bubba's. I feel for the people down there the past few days with all the rain and Volusia getting hammered tonight which may effect tomorrow night if they had damage at the track. Strong winds down there. On the bright side the weather looks beautiful all next week with 70's and nice at night. Any other sob stories out there?

2/12/14, 11:16 PM   #2
Pine

Been having a great time so far Tom. Was 4 for 4 until a rain-out at East Bay tonight. Weathers been nice during the day (65-75) alittle chilly at night (45-50). The next 7 days are supposed to be great in the Tampa area. But heading to the Daytona side Sunday.

2/12/14, 11:45 PM   #3
Re: Florida adventure at home
Flatrightrear

Glad you guys are okay in Tampa. Ocala not so lucky. I'm at home and not in Atlanta so I'm thankful for that. I'm ready for some warm weather next week!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Florida adventure at home