IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > One and done is not working for many teams and tracks!
12/25/13, 10:09 AM   #11
Re: One and done is not working for many teams and tracks!
donwilshe

I want to thank everyone for there comments. Yes I believe that not racing against a full field could be shallow championship. Our motto in racing for our team is Family first and 2nd Safety for the driver.
We aren't a professional team, we aren't NASCAR, so we look at things just as fun loving weekend warriors. There are things more important than racing and its family matters. You race the season and you have
that lovely daughter graduating from college or high school and you have a choice do I see a once in a lifetime event or race. What this really comes down to not necessarily championships but
simple put just having a car count a race at the end of the season. Theses are not the good ole days when tracks had to many race cars, to many fans, its about will there even
be a race during these hard times. Its seems to only be getting worse with the direction the country is headed. We need to collective help ourselves, the tracks, the series, etc.

If anyone has a plan to increase car count and fans please add your comments into some great ones already. This is not about me, its about us working together for survival.

DW
Last edited by donwilshe; 12/25/13 at 10:14 AM.

12/26/13, 8:04 PM   #12
ASPHALT24

What happened to Winchester?

12/26/13, 8:49 PM   #13
donwilshe

I cant help you I don't race Must See Racing anymore. Biobased USA got kicked out of Must See Racing
after being a title sponsor for 2 years and presenting sponsor for half of last year.

For us its probably a lot of Super Modified Racing at MSA and ISMA. And when we can we will run as much
AVSS as possible. Biobased USA wants to help build AVSS in 2014 as well.

Suellen

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > One and done is not working for many teams and tracks!