IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl viewing parties...
12/5/13, 12:48 PM   #1
Chili Bowl viewing parties...
chathamracefan

Now that DuQuoin has been cancelled, I need something to look forward to. I'm going to order the PPV of the Chili Bowl week but don't have MAV TV with my cable company for Saturday night. I thought it might be good to post places that people know of that will be doing a viewing party for the Saturday night of the Chili Bowl.

List the place & the town it is in.

12/5/13, 1:38 PM   #2
trackprep

Race Count This Year: 53

Barney's pub. Jacksonville Illinois. We own the tavern and a midget so I'm in Tulsa the others will be watching at the bar

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
12/5/13, 2:13 PM   #3
Re: Chili Bowl viewing parties...
chathamracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackprep View Post
Barney's pub. Jacksonville Illinois. We own the tavern and a midget so I'm in Tulsa the others will be watching at the bar
That was actually the place I was thinking of when I started this thread. I'll have a tenderloin or 2 for dinner that night!!

12/5/13, 3:52 PM   #4
Re: Chili Bowl viewing parties...
midgetmaniac

Anyone doing one in Indy. I'm just tired of spending 500+ $ on the dog and pony Swindell show.

1 member likes this post: chasinracin2
12/5/13, 11:16 PM   #5
rpedersen20

In the early 2000's DO Laycock would simulcast it and host a party at the speedway, a lot like the Daytona benefit. Drinks, silent auctions, and lots of great people.Hell even race programs were for sale at the party. Can't remember the door fee or if there was one. Thanks again DO for doing that! I will never forget some of the stories and people. Never knew who you might see there. AJ Watson sticks out the most.

1 member likes this post: LUCKYONE
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl viewing parties...