IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sprinter56 (Offline)
  #1 9/10/13 6:36 PM
Have you hit a plateau in your race team's forward progress that you can't seem to throttle out of? Quit throwing money away and turn it around! There is no replacement for experience in this business, and if you own a sprint car you know it costs a lot of money to drop the door every night. Programs for most any budget from team assessments at your shop or ours, crew chief services by the night, to full blown race team management services. Call Jared Fox Racing at 812-327-3010 and let 3 generations of open wheel excellence go to work for you. Located in Bloomington, in
4 Likes: JohnnyRay, Panama, Shawn Harper, slidedog
Sprinter56 (Offline)
  #2 9/16/13 9:34 PM
Subscribe to my YouTube channell jaredfoxracing and check out some of the races from earlier this year. We've got what it takes to take your team to the next level!!
Sprinter56 (Offline)
  #3 9/27/13 3:38 AM
I am booked for gas city but still available for Saturday and Sunday for the burg, TSS, lps,or wrp. Perfect opportunity to get a second opinion before the offseason. My customers are given a down to earth, methodical,and common sense based approach that gets backed up by the stats. No secrets with my customers just answers and knowledge to carry your program forward!! 812327-3010
burris7555 (Offline)
  #4 9/27/13 1:39 PM
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #5 9/28/13 8:14 AM
Ouch