IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ONMSA Ohio Non wing mini sprint association???
9/22/13, 11:57 AM   #31
AP64

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky3t33 View Post
Good luck with your non wing thing.Its not going to fly around here!
Nice post. Way to knock down someone trying to support/improve mini sprint racing.

9/22/13, 2:00 PM   #32
Re: ONMSA Ohio Non wing mini sprint association???
tricky3t33

Not knocking down ANYBODY!Its just would cost more money to make a wing car into a non wing car and then would have to change the car back if you wanted to go wing racing.35 raceway tried the non wing thing and it didnt fly.No cars = no $$.

9/22/13, 2:10 PM   #33
hoscalecody

Quote:
Not knocking down ANYBODY!Its just would cost more money to make a wing car into a non wing car and then would have to change the car back if you wanted to go wing racing.35 raceway tried the non wing thing and it didnt fly.No cars = no $$.
that's where your wrong I have friends that run both winged and non wing and it doesn't cost them money they take wings off and change setup and there still good drivers in both so I don't see why it would cost to make a winged car to non wing

9/22/13, 10:36 PM   #34
D.L. 122

Quote:
really? what all has to be changed? take dat wing off and go racing. But seriously whats there to change? I go back and forth all the time. I just change blocking and sometimes shocks and also sometimes gears depending on the track

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ONMSA Ohio Non wing mini sprint association???