IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ONMSA Ohio Non wing mini sprint association???
9/20/13, 7:13 PM   #21
Re: ONMSA Ohio Non wing mini sprint association???
minisprint30

less go wingless im all for it I don't like wings

9/20/13, 7:13 PM   #22
wing-44

Quote:
Originally Posted by stif racing View Post
35 is running non wing on weekly basis and only getting a handful of cars, is this because not enough want to run non wing or not enough cars to go around all tracks running minis?
It's because 35 raceway only pay a little over $100.00 Buck's to win...be fare that is why no more cars show up.
No money means no car's

1 member likes this post: JazzTrombonist
9/20/13, 9:30 PM   #23
onmsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Shunk View Post
Your response appears to be my way or the highway. You seem to want to do this your way and then talk to others. This is the classic split we constantly see in auto racing from little league to major league. I am still waiting to see responses positive or negative to your direction for non wing mini sprint racing. Unity and cooperation always win out.
No you took those comments wrong, what i mean is before i bother any other association i want my "ducks in a row" so i am not wasteing anybodys time thats called being mindful and respectful of other peoples work........

9/20/13, 9:32 PM   #24
Will Shunk

I stand corrected. Good luck.

9/20/13, 9:41 PM   #25
onmsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Shunk View Post
I stand corrected. Good luck.
Hey were running at 35 raceway tomorrow if it doesnt get rained out....You should make it out if you live in Ohio??? Thinking of putting a 100.00 topper on whoever wins the feature......Just to get some guys togather and have some fun......

9/20/13, 9:55 PM   #26
D.L. 122

its non wing all the way!

9/20/13, 10:12 PM   #27
onmsa

Hell yea Ruts and Guts.....NON-Wing............

1 member likes this post: D.L. 122
9/21/13, 8:59 AM   #28
onmsa

Thank you for all your comments we need to hear the up side and down in order to make this thing work, Hoping between my years of promoting (Not in the racing venue other areas) and being a racer, with the help of two or three racers we can create something new and fresh, we need to knock the dust off of the sport of mini sprint racing, and give it a new refreshed life again......My goal is not to de-throne any other association or hurt another association but create something diffrent but the same with a little more "zing" to it......I think things get taken for granted the hard work and money racers put into there cars and there time they spend away from there familys in the garage or out racing just to make a show for fans and tracks.....Yea is fun for us too.....but we will see...thanks for all the comments i saved every one to my computer for future referance over the winter months....

1 member likes this post: D.L. 122
9/22/13, 10:22 AM   #29
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

We (D2M) Division II Midgets are on the same similar page as you are down here in Florida. Tracy Hull and the group over in Ill. is also looking this same way. We are trying to promote Non Wing Mini-Sprint/Midget (Ecotech-Focus) and have rules in place that allow close and VERY competitive competition. There has been a Focus midget...ZX 1200 ms...1000 gsxr "built" engine and a "STOCK" on gas ms in victory lane this year and a 750 ms finish 2 twice. When you take the $$$ off the top of these things (wing) and put it in the drivers hands it's amazing how close and competitive the competition becomes. These cars are safe up to a 3rd & 3/8's mile track. We have the Florida Winternationals in Feb. for the Mini/Lightning/D-2 Midgets and are looking to expand with a 3 day show up North next summer and a 2 day show in North Carolina and crowning a National champion at the end of the year....you would also use your Home track (series) top 8 finishes of the year to help determine the National Champion...Looking to announce a National Sponsor shortly to make this happen. If you would like give me a call and we can discuss it...Wayne Davis (904) 803-3255

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

1 member likes this post: JazzTrombonist
9/22/13, 11:09 AM   #30
tricky3t33

Good luck with your non wing thing.Its not going to fly around here!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ONMSA Ohio Non wing mini sprint association???