IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #11 8/15/13 8:32 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are for you, Morty. Hope to see you back at the races soon.

Frank Daigh
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #12 8/15/13 8:39 PM
Morty,

From my grandson Andrew's journey I know there are good days and bad days. Here is to all good days ahead for you. I look around and see so many folks who have been in similar situations and they have battled and won the fight. I appreciate ASQ posting the information and updates. I will keep you and Debbie in our thoughts and prayers and ask the good Lord for a speedy recovery. And please remember, be good to the nurses as they have access to the good stuff.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
5 Likes: Flatrightrear, IndyBound, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Red Hat
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #13 8/15/13 8:52 PM
I read an IOW post recently that made me think something like this might be happening. As Kim has a better line to the Lord, I'll ask her to add her prayers to mine. Hoping to get to Gold Crown in October so I can finally meet Morty. I tried to keep up with him once after he passed me on I-70 heading east toward THAT, but my old Buick threatened to puke if I didn't quit chasing that black Bowtie streak!!
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #14 8/15/13 10:36 PM
God bless you, Morty, and you are in my prayers, bud.
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #15 8/15/13 11:07 PM
Thinking of you, Morty...hang in there!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
turn4rob (Offline)
  #16 8/15/13 11:29 PM
get well my friend sending thoughts and prayers from the left coast
ROB
jim goerge (Offline)
  #17 8/16/13 2:07 AM
Morty you and your family are in mine and wifes prayers
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #18 8/16/13 5:38 AM
Debbie posted last night that the Dr's found an ulcer and he stayed overnight at the Hospital. They are hoping he will come home today.
14 Likes: cowboyhar69, dickster, interpreter66, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mowerman, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, racefan20, racegal, racing2bwithu2, ronmil
bojo20 (Offline)
  #19 8/16/13 8:53 AM
Thoughts and Prayers. Morty would love to meet you on one of my trips back that way to race events
dirtnut (Offline)
  #20 8/16/13 9:47 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you Morty and Debbie as well as the rest of your family. Praying that you will beat this and that we will see you at a lot more races in the future. You have to help us keep Andrew out of trouble. Ha! Ha!