IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway-USAC 4/27
4/27/13, 9:30 PM   #31
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway-USAC 4/27
aka Liz

Very heavy mist all the way home to Terre Haute; it's now raining steadily. Hoping for better conditions tomorrow at THAT!

4/27/13, 9:37 PM   #32
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer99 View Post
You'd probably be similarly ******** if it was 3 am and still not done after multiple rain delays. Get over it. Try being a track promoter or STFU.

Posted via Mobile Device
Nope your wrong there I've never b!tched about a race being ran. The last I checked we lived in a free country with the freedom of speach, I had a opinion do I voiced it...... So you can " STFU"

Posted via Mobile Device

4/27/13, 9:46 PM   #33
curbservice

I agree with D.O. best race track since Joe took over not sloppy and greasy like usual wish it was like that every night.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/27/13, 10:13 PM   #34
cleatziff

I don't understand anyone complaining about when they called the race. You didn't have to go to the race. I got to the gate and decided not to go in because it was starting to rain. However, this does lead to my complaint. There was a sign stating that the rain out policy is your ticket was good for the next two weekends. I can not make the next two weekends. If the policy was any two weekends or any Usac race I would have gladly paid my 25 dollars. I would have entered knowing there was a chance the race would have rained out. I would have had a tenderloin and a few beers and would use my rain check for midget week. Oh well. I will still be at midget week and still love lps.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/27/13, 10:26 PM   #35
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Best track cause usac was there lol

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Chastain75, CRP Products
4/27/13, 10:29 PM   #36
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE View Post
I would like to thank Joe Spiker for wasting everyone's time, gas, & money for showing up to Putnamville tonight. There was no effort at all for getting in tonight's race.....a red flag and some sprinkles & we're done. It hasn't rained a drop since he pulled the cars off the track, when I left..... Did you sell enough hot dogs & beer Joe, I mean, You were still selling them after you called the race!?!?!? It's Saturday, we are all ready there so at least TRY to get the d@mn race in

Posted via Mobile Device
It was cloudy and overcast with a chance of rain all day...should have stayed home then

Posted via Mobile Device

4/27/13, 10:43 PM   #37
Sprints fan 11

I hated to see that it got rained out in a way. Living only 20 minutes away mean I pretty much get to see sprint cars again for pretty much free whenever they rescedule it. It sucks for people that traveled away but at least you got home early. If you cant come back for when it is rescheduled I would think you can bring your ticket back for sprint week. The crowd was not to great so there probably was not much money to be made. Hopefully when they rescheule it, it will be a better crowd. If it was like sprint week last year USAC called it off early.

1 member likes this post: slidedog
4/28/13, 12:23 AM   #38
BrentTFunk

I think they made the only call they could have. Its a shame it rain. If they had not had the red' they might have got it in. The cars were keeping the rain blown off, but when the red came out, it rained a little harder and they lost the track. No complaints here nice try LPS>

4 members like this post: CRP Products, Koonzee, mowerman, Tim Watson
4/28/13, 12:50 AM   #39
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

4/28/13, 2:20 AM   #40
johnnythunderhead
Banned

went there TO LPS last yeaR FOR speed week, it rained 10 mins and cleaRED UP N THEY CANCELLED THE SHOW (NO REFUND OF $$$$)/ ONCE BITTEN AS THEY SAY/ WENT TO LAWRENCEBURG TONITE , IT SPRINKLED LIGHTLY AND THEY PUSHED TO GET THE SHOW IN AND WALLAH, ANOTHER EXCELLENT SPINTCAR SHOW/ AND HATS OFF TO THE TRACK PREP, TWAS THE LARENCEBURG OF YORE TONITE!!!!!! LOVE THE BURG!!!!!!! LOVE THE BURG!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway-USAC 4/27