IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WoO Haubstadt
4/24/13, 1:24 PM   #1
WoO Haubstadt
RGraves

What did you'll think of the Saldana/Darrah wreck? Hated to see it happen because Kaeding was getting ready to make it a 3 way scrap for the lead. Darrah's initial slider on Joey could've been really ugly had Joey not lifted. Darrah should've done the same.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/24/13, 2:38 PM   #2
Re: WoO Haubstadt
Rpracing1

That wreck was going to happen regardless. It was just a matter of when, as neither was giving an inch.

4/24/13, 4:06 PM   #3
Hamby812

Darrah made Joey brake check at least 3 times that I saw. He was throwing what I like to call "no chance" sliders. If Joey didn't jump on the brakes the same thing would of happened just with the roles reversed. That's also not counting a couple of times Joey went in low and Darrah chopped him off. I think Joey was just trying to give him a taste of his own medicine and Darrah didn't lift resulting in the wreck. Either way it ruined what could have been a great 3 way battle.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/24/13, 5:02 PM   #4
Eagle14

Talking with TK he said it was a matter of time and he wasn't going to get into it till he had too. It ruined a great race. TK was just as fast. Hey look at Gravel, he was right there as well, but I am fairly bias to TK and Roth Motorsports Hamby!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: Hamby812, nailer, Todd Kimmel
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WoO Haubstadt