IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Vukie (Offline)
  #1 4/3/13 10:12 PM
RT @PAPosse_410: Tyler Walker is returning to the 35 car and will run Williams Grove and Port Royal
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #2 4/3/13 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Vukie:
RT @PAPosse_410: Tyler Walker is returning to the 35 car and will run Williams Grove and Port Royal
Maybe the trip to jail opened his eyes and he has changed his ways. Guess that is tbd.
tamale wagon (Offline)
  #3 4/4/13 3:43 PM
no thanks! they can keep him
5 Likes: Bostonian, FALCONEDDIE, Kalvin, mowerman, Ty
mr nobody (Offline)
  #4 4/4/13 6:03 PM
Regardless of his ******** record, I lost respect for him at the USAC Silver Crown race in Tulsa years ago when the track was going to pieces, ruts all over the place, drivers getting hurt and bones broken and he was b*tching about the race being called early to protect driver safety. Sorry, don't want to see him back in any kind of car.
3 Likes: mowerman, Pat O'Connor Fan, sw1911
REH24 (Offline)
  #5 4/4/13 9:35 PM
Surely I hope they will have drug testing in effect. Who knows he might not be the only one that needs it. Now a days it makes all the sense in the world for all involved in racing.

REH
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #6 4/4/13 10:17 PM
Just make sure to paint a white line on the track, he knows how to follow those.
5 Likes: 4t4, DirtyD, jim goerge, PAW, Ty
hoss90 (Offline)
  #7 4/4/13 11:45 PM
If everybody was the same it would be a boring world!
6 Likes: apexonephoto, fish, PIT CART, Spi-nex, TBONE, welder
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #8 4/5/13 8:15 PM
It's not like this news of his troubles has been long past so i wonder, do these tracks allowing him to race have any scruples?
str8-a-ray (Offline)
  #9 4/5/13 8:30 PM
If he can talk his way back into a sprint car they should send him to North Korea.
PAW (Offline)
  #10 4/5/13 9:28 PM
Meth Heads Go Real Fast!

Posted via Mobile Device

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK