IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Limited Edition Jerry Coons Jr Print
11/25/12, 1:08 PM   #1
Limited Edition Jerry Coons Jr Print
fotojeff

This limited edition print of Jerry Coons Jr is now available for purchase. It shows Jerry driving the #5 WilkePak Spike at Angell Park Speedway during the 2012 season. The overall print size is 16x20 and is printed on museum quality, fine-art paper. There are only 25 numbered prints available, and each is signed by Jerry. Each print will also come with a matching certificate of authenticity. This will be the only time that this image is printed.
The price on the print is $50.00 each with an additional $5.00 for US postage. International postage is figured if international shipping is requested.
Before sending any payment, please email me at fotojeff@comcast.net to reserve your copy and to get the mailing address for your payment.

And, don't forget that the 2013 Midget Racing Calendar is available to IOW members when you mention IOW at the time of ordering, at the discount price of $12.50 each, any size order with US postage included.
Attached Images
5coons_print.jpg (402.4 KB, 286 views)

1 member likes this post: badgerfan
11/25/12, 1:14 PM   #2
Re: Limited Edition Jerry Coons Jr Print
Fred Zirzow

Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

As always..Count me in for 1.

11/27/12, 7:12 AM   #3
fotojeff

Thanks Fred, for reserving your copy, and to the others for doing the same. There are still some prints available. It would make a great gift for your midget racing and Jerry Coons Jr fan in your family.

12/1/12, 2:19 PM   #4
Fred Zirzow

Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

I got mine in the mail today!!! What a great Addition to my collection to hang on the wall!!! Thanks Jeff!

1 member likes this post: RacingGirl10
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Limited Edition Jerry Coons Jr Print