IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute Revs up for 2 Days of USAC & Mods
9/27/12, 2:29 PM   #11
Re: Terre Haute Revs up for 2 Days of USAC & Mods
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdzsprint View Post
As of 10:45 a.m. today Sept. 27 the recording I got after calling the track said $20 for grandstand admission. Which price listing is correct???... The only reason I called was to get info on cooler policies. The recording said to check the website for additional info. The info column that I clicked on was not very 'informative'. It showed an aerial photo of the track location and that was it? No 'contact us' to go to to leave a message either.

With no phone or website assistance from T.H.A.T, I guess I will have to rely on 'Old Faithful' IOW people to get my information. Anyone out there know if you can bring a cooler into the grandstands, size limt, what you may or may not carry in? Thanks ahead for any help. Please don't advise calling or checking websites, already ran several laps this morning doing that and running low on fuel.
Fourteen inch limit coolers have been allowed all season, but it seems I saw some larger ones that must have slipped by the inspection.

9/27/12, 4:29 PM   #12
Jill

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdzsprint View Post
As of 10:45 a.m. today Sept. 27 the recording I got after calling the track said $20 for grandstand admission. Which price listing is correct???... The only reason I called was to get info on cooler policies. The recording said to check the website for additional info. The info column that I clicked on was not very 'informative'. It showed an aerial photo of the track location and that was it? No 'contact us' to go to to leave a message either.

With no phone or website assistance from T.H.A.T, I guess I will have to rely on 'Old Faithful' IOW people to get my information. Anyone out there know if you can bring a cooler into the grandstands, size limt, what you may or may not carry in? Thanks ahead for any help. Please don't advise calling or checking websites, already ran several laps this morning doing that and running low on fuel.
15x15 coolers are allowed in. The website is correct, grandstand tickets are $25, infield $15 and pit pass $35. The voicemail saying $20 for grandstand was a mistake and will be corrected.

Thank you,
Terre Haute Motorsports

2 members like this post: cowboyhar69, koolaid89
9/27/12, 5:19 PM   #13
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

That is BridgeFest 1st weekend give yourself plenty of time driving roads in Parke,Vermilion,Clay & Vigo countys will be very slow and at time at a stand still and I-70 will be at a craw all day long Friday thru Sunday

1 member likes this post: terrehautian
9/28/12, 6:27 AM   #14
mr nobody
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
Fourteen inch limit coolers have been allowed all season, but it seems I saw some larger ones that must have slipped by the inspection.
You mean USAC is doing cooler inspection now too?

1 member likes this post: Roy Bleckert
10/6/12, 9:16 PM   #15
TrackEnterprises.com

bump to the top!!!

10/6/12, 9:49 PM   #16
cowboyhar69

Have the PA system problems ever been addressed and fixed at the Action Track?

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

10/7/12, 1:14 PM   #17
ISF

I checked the Owners Garage section of the Silver Crown division of the USAC website and it didn't specify what the race format would be.

In the past they have counted the yellow flag laps during the first 50 (or 75, can't remember for sure) laps and did not count the yellow laps during the final 50 (25) laps. Just wondered if they'll use the above format or if they'll run a straight 100 laps counting the yellow laps all the way through?

We're sure hoping for a good race following last July's fiasco.

Really lookin' forward to enjoying the Silver Crown cars back on the Terre Haute half mile.

10/8/12, 11:38 AM   #18
terrehautian

Finally have no plans this weekend, will be there on Saturday since my girl friend has to work. Wish she could go, but we will get to LPS or THAT next year for her to get to a race finally.

10/8/12, 3:57 PM   #19
billwill7

$25 for this quality of racing is a bargin !!

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute Revs up for 2 Days of USAC & Mods