IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC/CRA streaming live today
10/6/12, 10:17 AM   #1
USAC/CRA streaming live today
Scott Daloisio

Today's Amsoil USAC/CRA Sprint Car race from the Southern California Fair at Perris Auto Speedway will be streaming live on the Circle Track Network for $9.95. It will be a split show starting with qualifying and heat races at 1:00 PM PST (the netcast will start earlier than that). The main events will begin at 7:00 PM PST. In between the shows, past main events from this season will be streaming. You can catch all the action at the link below.

http://circletracknetwork.com/

2 members like this post: duel, racegal
10/6/12, 1:29 PM   #2
Re: USAC/CRA streaming live today
loudpedalvideo

10/6/12, 3:35 PM   #3
Eldora Three

I'm about to pay my money. Has anyone watched this site and is it worth it ? Thanks in advance.

10/6/12, 7:35 PM   #4
ISF

Eldora Three, I've bought 7 or 8 live PPV broadcasts originating from Perris Auto Speedway over the last 2 years and I've never had any problem with them. In fact if I were going to be home tonight I'd purchase the live stream from The PAS tonight but we have a birthday party to go to.

We're out in the boonies and have a download speed of only 1 mbps and it is seamless for us.

The quality is way above average and Scott Daloisio is one of the best you'll ever hear announce a race.

1 member likes this post: billw
10/6/12, 8:32 PM   #5
Eldora Three

Thanks. I never could get on. I was late trying to do it and the program had already started. I think this might have been the reason. Next time I'll try sooner now that I know it's a good site.
We lived about 20 miles from the track years ago before moving to Ohio. I flew out there several years ago and was able to take in a CRA race and it's a great track.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC/CRA streaming live today