IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo make-up USAC Sprint week tonight
7/16/12, 9:52 AM   #1
Kokomo make-up USAC Sprint week tonight
19racer

Tonight is the rescheduled round 2 of the USAC Amsoil Sprint Cars Indiana Sprint week race along with Street Stocks, and Thunder Cars. Gates open at 3 hotlaps approx 6 then sprint qualifying the racing at approx 7pm. If you were there sat night 44 sprints were signed in. Also bring your armband from sat whether from pits or grandstands and redeem it for a new one for tonight's show. For any other info visit www.kokomospeedway.net

Posted via Mobile Device

7/16/12, 10:13 AM   #2
Re: Kokomo make-up USAC Sprint week tonight
jenthro

I wonder how the car counts and attendence will be affected, if at all, due to the postponement.

7/16/12, 10:36 AM   #3
19racer

I look for car counts to be the same. Few guys didn't go south plus they all payed and there off on tue before show at Terre haute on wed. As far as crowd I'm sure will be a few who can't make it back for whatever reasons but this is jmo most and possibly few extras will be there that couldn't make it sat

Posted via Mobile Device

7/16/12, 10:37 AM   #4
bmemmer

none matter of fact they are gaining one tonight in the grandstands me couldnt make it saturday making the 4 hour trip up hope everybody has a great day!

7/16/12, 11:26 AM   #5
SP Motorsports

We're making the 2.5 hour trip back!

7/16/12, 11:37 AM   #6
mr g

If the first two races set the stage for tonight....you can not let this one past you up!!

7/16/12, 11:40 AM   #7
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

Your gaining 2 more in the stands. I havent missed a race at the MO this year but I wasn't able to attend Saturday because of working at another race track! Can't wait for night number 3!!

1 member likes this post:
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo make-up USAC Sprint week tonight