IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jeff Gordon
7/7/12, 12:08 AM   #11
calistoga
Banned

Pretty boy gordon turned his back on his roots of sprint car racing. He said its not a money making deal. Hes a trader.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Gee2
7/7/12, 12:26 AM   #12
Re: Jeff Gordon
Chubs Peterson

I take it you are losing money with everything you are involved in and dont mind. I cant blame him. He is far from the only guy to move on and not come back. Hell you should be pissed at AJ and Mario for not having sprint car teams running in USAC today. Let it go buddy. Dont be a hater you had your chance 20 years ago to watch him. I too wish he would have a team but it is his money and his choice.

7/7/12, 8:59 AM   #13
calistoga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubs Peterson View Post
I take it you are losing money with everything you are involved in and dont mind. I cant blame him. He is far from the only guy to move on and not come back. Hell you should be pissed at AJ and Mario for not having sprint car teams running in USAC today. Let it go buddy. Dont be a hater you had your chance 20 years ago to watch him. I too wish he would have a team but it is his money and his choice.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 7:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:54 AM ----------

Aj has owned sprint car and silver crown teams and even drove them after winning indy. Get your facts straight buddy!

Posted via Mobile Device

7/7/12, 9:02 AM   #14
backitin

It would be nice to see him in a sprintcar again and own a team. Cant condemn a guy for not. What alot of people dont figure in is the pressure of keeping your team gainfully employed. Once you get into a top racing series theres alot of people depending on you for they're paychecks. One wonders how many people rely on him or someone like Stewart , to keep them in a job. You get in Nascar for one or more of these reasons: fame, fortune or running in the top series. If he was in it for fun he would have stuck with sprintcars in California.

7/7/12, 9:47 AM   #15
Chubs Peterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by calistoga View Post
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 7:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:54 AM ----------

Aj has owned sprint car and silver crown teams and even drove them after winning indy. Get your facts straight buddy!

Posted via Mobile Device
And why dont he now?

7/7/12, 10:11 AM   #16
calistoga
Banned

Quote:
And why dont he now?
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 9:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:09 AM ----------

Probably dont want to deal with usac and people like you!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: monkeyboy
7/7/12, 10:41 AM   #17
Chubs Peterson

And probably the same reason Jeff doesnt.

Just cuz Smoke and Kahne own sprint cars dont mean they all need to.

7/7/12, 11:52 AM   #18
calistoga
Banned

Quote:
And probably the same reason Jeff doesnt. Just cuz Smoke and Kahne own sprint cars dont mean they all need to.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Theres plenty of things he could do to help. He wont even show up to a race. And hes to scared to get behind the wheel.

Posted via Mobile Device

7/7/12, 12:09 PM   #19
Chubs Peterson

You win you are right. He probably is scared. Raced a sprint car at 13, won Daytona three times, brickyard 4 times and has 80 some sprint cup series wins running scared. Give me a break. Dont be a hater! Like I said earlier I wish he was involved but not going to hate him because he isnt.

7/7/12, 12:15 PM   #20
chop

Well lets see--maybe when he has time off, he wants to be with his sexy, super model wife and his kid?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jeff Gordon