IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The volt
3/6/12, 11:37 AM   #11
Re: The volt
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil98 View Post
Agreed! When gas prices went up under "Preznit W" the media and the Donkeys were screaming bloody murder and calling for investigations and hearings.....Now that the "Commies" are firmly in control, the "media" is nowhere to be found on this issue...hmmmmm?
If you are looking for media coverage on gas prices look here - http://abcnews.go.com/search?searcht...oline%20prices

This might keep you busy for awhile.

Watch the evening news once in a while. They have gas price stories on there at least once or twice a week.
Last edited by Seadog; 3/6/12 at 11:38 AM.

2 members like this post: ByronMack, FishBurger
3/6/12, 12:19 PM   #12
MORGAN

And watch the Fox News and Fox Business Networks.

Posted via Mobile Device

3/6/12, 5:33 PM   #13
illinisprintfan

gas.jpg

Hypocracy at it's finest.

1 member likes this post: PJ Wright
3/6/12, 5:54 PM   #14
racer-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
If you are looking for media coverage on gas prices look here - http://abcnews.go.com/search?searcht...oline%20prices

This might keep you busy for awhile.

Watch the evening news once in a while. They have gas price stories on there at least once or twice a week.
I watch or listen to the news almost 24/7 in someway. If you are trusting CBS NBC or any other mainstram news media, you might want to turn the channel if you want the facts not a agenda..

2 members like this post: mikeham73, SPRINTCAR
3/6/12, 6:04 PM   #15
Rpracing1

Absolutely amazing that we have a thread on "Indiana Open Wheel" about the Volt. Who cares?

1 member likes this post: wvwildthg
3/6/12, 6:10 PM   #16
racer-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Absolutely amazing that we have a thread on "Indiana Open Wheel" about the Volt. Who cares?

It goes hand in hand with gas prices. With gas prices higher today then they have ever been (at this time of year) its insane every American doesnt care!!!

3/6/12, 6:13 PM   #17
SPRINTCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
I watch or listen to the news almost 24/7 in someway. If you are trusting CBS NBC or any other mainstram news media, you might want to turn the channel if you want the facts not a agenda..
I'm with you on this, the media (CNN,Fox, CBS, NBC, etc are all owned by big corporations who have a say in what and who (Presidential Campaign) they talk about in a good way. Fuel! It use to go up because of a hurricane or something else. Must be a big storm!

3/6/12, 6:58 PM   #18
Revolution Racing

Man I sure am glad that Henry Ford got it perfect the first time so that we could all be driving model T's for the last hundred years. And those wright bothers, wow. I really enjoyed my last open-air flight across the pacific in that wright brothers airplane...

...The Volt is not the last electric vehicle to ever be built, its one of the first. It is a step along the path, not the final destination. EV's may never become widely accepted, or they may be the only thing we drive in ten years, but the only way to find out is to head down the path and see where it leads.

It's OK to sit on the sidelines and complain about everything (many people on this board have made this into an art form), but please make sure that you get the hell out of the way when the people actually trying to do something positive come through.

I'm not an EV fan - I'm a CNG guy. But I applaud the effort at GM on the Volt. It blows my mind that the same guys that complain about the oil situation on this planet also complain about EV, CNG, or any other technology that might make a positive impact.

Whiners whine - doers do...

5 members like this post: Bill Gardner, BrentTFunk, ByronMack, Jonr, Tony Barhorst
3/6/12, 8:28 PM   #19
MORGAN

Did the tax payers subsidies Henry Ford?

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: 767, mikeham73
3/6/12, 9:05 PM   #20
racer-x

Some of us out there were born with a alarm clock in us that goes off when things arnt right. I dont tell stuff like this to get people down,its more to inform them of what they have no idea is happening to them. It has more to do with right or wrong then right or left. If you dont mind $4,$5 or maybe more $$$ per gallon for gas then go back to sleep. Gas has doubled in just 3 years if the sheep dont say anything then i guess they dont mind it.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The volt