IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Terre Haute Action Track is ready for 2012!
2/29/12, 11:45 AM   #21
Re: The Terre Haute Action Track is ready for 2012
jim goerge

The MSCS web site shows the THAT race on June 19 a tuesday and this shows it as a Sunday race Which one yu go by?

2/29/12, 1:00 PM   #22
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

I'm just glad this is a post about races being scheduled at THAT and not a post about it being shut down. I don't care if they have to run a support class, it's just 1 class not 3 or 4.

Posted via Mobile Device

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, dirtball, PIT CART
2/29/12, 1:17 PM   #23
sprintgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
The MSCS web site shows the THAT race on June 19 a tuesday and this shows it as a Sunday race Which one yu go by?
MSCS will be at THAT on both April 22 and June 19. The MSCS website should be updated soon.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by sprintgal; 2/29/12 at 1:19 PM.

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge
2/29/12, 1:19 PM   #24
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
Boo modifieds. Yaa everything else. At least no support class for sprint week. I wish them prosperity and will attend as many as I can.
I WOULD RATHER WATCH A SUPPORT CLASS MAKE THEIR 15-20 LAPS INSTEAD OF WATCHING PUSH TRUCKS RUN AROUND PACKING THE DUST DOWN,,,OR EVERYBODY WALK TO RESTROOM OR CONCESSION STAND

2/29/12, 1:49 PM   #25
cowboyhar69

Schedule has been updated

http://mscssprints.com/schedule.html

Don't ever remember a post on IOW with 48 people liking the post...that may be a record!! Great news that my beloved Action Track is in good hands. I still say it is the best half mile track in the country.

Now at 54 people liking the post!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
Last edited by cowboyhar69; 2/29/12 at 5:21 PM. Reason: addition

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, dirt330, dirtball, jim goerge
2/29/12, 2:30 PM   #26
ISF

I have absolutely nothing against support classes as long as there is a reasonable but strict time limit on their heat and B-main races and their features are run last.

5 members like this post: crow, dirtball, PIT CART, racefan20, Wallsracing
2/29/12, 6:08 PM   #27
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
I WOULD RATHER WATCH A SUPPORT CLASS MAKE THEIR 15-20 LAPS INSTEAD OF WATCHING PUSH TRUCKS RUN AROUND PACKING THE DUST DOWN,,,OR EVERYBODY WALK TO RESTROOM OR CONCESSION STAND
The other thing I would add is this. I don't want to watch the wrecking ball hit and then see another Wally World surfacing. If they need another class to make money and continue to operate, then so be it.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

2/29/12, 6:25 PM   #28
500BOMBER

The time limits are a city rule. Big $ fine attatched to it after 12:00 midnite.

2/29/12, 8:01 PM   #29
terrehautian

Also, the curfew is not always enforced. The last few times they got close to it, they let them finish racing past midnight.

2/29/12, 8:13 PM   #30
treecitytornado

Why does everyone care so much about support classes here? Eldora has ran them ever since I went there as a kid on most shows. They've even ran Mods back at the 4-crown with the Outlaws.

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Terre Haute Action Track is ready for 2012!