IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #11 10/7/11 4:24 PM
Ok decesion has been made i will be coming to tss ..instead of the ump nationals at eldora...gas,admission,travel time etc..all in all tss is my race for the week
Panama (Offline)
  #12 10/7/11 5:47 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
Ok decesion has been made i will be coming to tss ..instead of the ump nationals at eldora...gas,admission,travel time etc..all in all tss is my race for the week
Could not have said it better myself, sept I wasn't gonna go to Eldora, I was gonna go to TSS anyway, but I totally agree!

Perfect weather great racin' and kinda close to home, what more could you ask for?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #13 10/7/11 6:04 PM
No Bombers @TSS Lloyd.Have you joined?

the
shortbus
senior
racing
club

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
David Lynch
  #14 10/7/11 11:35 PM
Will Shortbus be at tss?
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #15 10/8/11 1:18 PM
It's race day and looking perfect outside. Hope to see lots of people and cars tonight.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #16 10/8/11 2:38 PM
It's a beautiful day at TSS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #17 10/8/11 6:33 PM
Jen/Loyd/David, Any updates are surely appreciated. Second to last race in the IOW Indiana championships.

Charles Nungester
wildman92 (Offline)
  #18 10/8/11 7:07 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Jen/Loyd/David, Any updates are surely appreciated. Second to last race in the IOW Indiana championships.
25 sprints. Cummins. Briscoe. Jackson. Short. Stanbrough. Christian. Hale. Mallady. Bland Jr. Bracket. Karraker. Malone. Stockon. Both Fitzpatricks. Clemons. Gardner. Hendrick. Wes Mac. Ballou. Gentry (2 of em). Nigg. Clayton. Burton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
3 Likes: IndyBound, Jimmydiesel, skids59
clemracer (Offline)
  #19 10/8/11 8:03 PM
any updates how is Josh Clemons doing
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #20 10/8/11 8:14 PM
Looked i guess ok in hot laps,tractor show now its still really wet tonight
Posted via Mobile Device