IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Taylor Ferns
8/1/11, 2:26 AM   #1
Taylor Ferns
mikeham73

There's a lot of pretty good female drivers in open wheel racing but that Taylor Ferns is a BEAST. She gave old DD all he could handle. Looking forward to watching her race again. She will go far in this sport.
Last edited by mikeham73; 8/2/11 at 8:11 PM.

5 members like this post: Bruce Harrison, IndyBound, koolaid89, KRJoyce1, Mud Packer
8/1/11, 2:41 AM   #2
reeserx

She was very impressive tonight. I really hope she continues to run because that was fun to watch, she's only 15 too
Posted using Mobile Device

2 members like this post: IndyBound, mikeham73
8/1/11, 3:03 AM   #3
hoosierfan

I believe if the cushion in 3 and 4 was as pronounced as it was in 1 and 2 she very possibly won the race. Very impressive run all together but her jumping up and running the cushion after DD got around her showed a lot of people she definitely is a determined driver.
Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: IndyBound, mikeham73
8/1/11, 5:16 AM   #4
Re: Taylor Ferns
Rogue-9

I went in the pits and told her she was impressive. They told me she will be usac national next year.

4 members like this post: Bruce Harrison, IndyBound, koolaid89, mikeham73
8/2/11, 12:11 AM   #5
Bad Dad 54

She races at Spartan in the NW Sprint class on pavement, & does quite well. She don't take no guff from those guys either, she get in there & bang wheels w/ you if you want to. Started 7th finished 2nd on a tight 1/4 mile

8/4/11, 7:03 PM   #6
Midget 89

Taylor just gets better and better, on both pavement and dirt.

8/4/11, 9:24 PM   #7
Jerry Spencer

Dave just gets older and older but continues to win races and put food on the table, sometimes it is hot dogs, some time a good steak. Dave is like the old gunfighter, one day he will not be able to keep up with the new kid on the block but until then he will look you in the eye and run you hard until the checkered flag. Taylor gave Dave a run for his money Sunday night but in the end Dave had luck on his side. Dave is just like Matt Dillon, when he straps in he is going for your heart, one way or another. Best of luck to both gunfighters because from where I stand you are both going to need it.

Jerry Spencer #66j
stida.com
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 8/4/11 at 9:38 PM.

1 member likes this post:
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Taylor Ferns