IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #51 7/11/11 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Chris announced that they were out of their cars. Saw Joss walking around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jen, for a while there I thought I was invisible on here,but I guess they were just ignoring me.
Dannypollock24 (Offline)
  #52 7/11/11 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by SprintManDave:
Thanks Jen, for a while there I thought I was invisible on here,but I guess they were just ignoring me.
Join the club!

Danny 24
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #53 7/11/11 11:20 PM
Chris, How you manage to do all you do is incredible. Thank you for the updates!!!

Koonzee (Offline)
  #54 7/11/11 11:32 PM
Track was good.Scrapped mud off wall before qualifying.Amazing with this heat. Grant was a bullet,Boespflug looked like he was gaining,but lapper held both of them up. Not sure the flagman had a crossover flag? Not a bad night after sunset.Wish the whiners would let all the tracks start racing at 8:30 this week.
Knoke77 (Offline)
  #55 7/11/11 11:36 PM
Nice job on the 2nd place finish Logan Hupp!! Starting to suck not being able to see these top 5 finishes.
hptransit (Offline)
  #56 7/11/11 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
My apologies to Justin grant for not interviewing him as we are trying to rush things after the late start
Posted using Mobile Device
Usually lurk on here, decided to register once I realized you were announcing.
Thanks for drawing my 50/50 ticket

Even with a winged sprint car on my shirt, theres a reason my dad and I are here to watch them without them, just a tad.... bit more excitement
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #57 7/11/11 11:47 PM
guys i wasnt ignoring anyone purposely i was doing the announcing and working with a new phone i got today i strived to at least get the results up as soon as i could. see everyone wednesday!
Posted via Mobile Device
Dblchkrs (Offline)
  #58 7/11/11 11:53 PM
Sucks when you are out there doing your best and people have to piss and moan

Brian Hodde
Chief Starter
Lincoln Park Speedway
Bloomington Speedway
Kokomo Speedway
Sprints! (Offline)
  #59 7/12/11 12:05 AM
We enjoyed your interviews with the crowd from foreign places, especially the London fella ! You should make that part of all the shows you are at.
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #60 7/12/11 12:10 AM
Joss was fine. Car will need some work. Bill wasn't too pleased, but can't blame him. They are planning on K-C this Saturday.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.